Chapter !

"Jitsuyō-tekide wa arimasen

naze watashitachi wa sore o kiite inai nodesu ka? MERCY, MERCY

Well be the stars!!

naze watashitachi wa sore o kiite inai nodesu ka? MERCY, MERCY, MERCY

CAN'T BRING ME DOWN!!

naze watashitachi wa sore o kiite inai nodesu ka? MERCY, MERCY"

(Y/n) walked out of the recording room after she finished with the recording and she was let go.

Her assistant, Kawakami Yurie, helped put her coat on then left.

"You have a meeting with your father in just an hour, Saga-san," Yurie told (Y/n).

(Y/n) groaned and threw her leg in front of her. "When can I ever have peace!!"

Yurie giggled. "In approximately two hours."

"Toooo looong!!"

"(Y/n), I have informed your assistant about this already. I will have you moved to the new household by tomorrow," (Y/n)'s father stated.

She blankly stared at him. She blinked once then said, "Uh, Dad. I just got here. What are you talking about?"

Reo cocked an eyebrow. "Kawakami didn't tell you?"

You swayed you head left to right.

He cleared his throat. "Due to my future absence, my close friend, Aiba-San is allowing you to stay at their household for the time I'm away."

"Well how long's that?!" (Y/n) stood out of her seat. She wasn't quite happy with the change that suddenly occurred.

"About three months is how long I will be in America. Kawakami will be with you, so no worries. And you shouldn't feel alone, Aiba has a son around your age. He's also an idol like you," Reo told (Y/n) trying to shrug off his daughter's reaction. "If you'll excuse me, I need to get to a meeting and you need to get to your appointment."

"What appointment?" She questioned.

"You have a doctor's appointment so chop-chop! You can't be late like last time. Goodbye."

Reo walked out, leaving (Y/n) to her thoughts.

'He always does this! He always rushes into something and expects me to understand. My father really isn't the best father figure out there. And who does he think he is--just leaving his own daughter with some family she doesn't even know?! Above all, she'll be living with a boy! Her age!!! How can I possibly deal with this?!'

Yurie handed me my jacket and followed me out to the car. She opened the car door for me, I slid in and she followed.