Poland x Lithuania

So PansexualPrincess1 requested this.
Lithuania's P.O.V
Belarus broke up with me...I've been cooped up in my room all day. All of a sudden I hear Poland's ring tone come from my phone playing "F-Fabulous, likes to dress u-" I cut it off by answering."Hello? This is Lithuania speaking"
"Hey Lithy! I heard about the break up are you ok? I'm going be over in a little bit." No no no, I don't want anyone coming over my house is a mess but he's already on his way over here...I'll just try to clean it up before he gets here. "Ok..." I replied sounding kind of sad. "Bye bye Lithy!" Poland said then hung up. Might as well get started on my cleaning.
Poland's P.O.V
I hope Lithy's ok...I don't want him to be sad! I mean I've always had a crush on him and hoped that one day Belarus would end it but not if he got sad. I pulled into the driveway and grabbed the box of dresses and scarfs and skirts and a bunch of other things hoping that dressing up would cheer him up. I didn't even bother knocking on the door and walked in. Lithy was sitting on his couch and I put the box on his kitchen counter. "Hey Lithy! So I brought some stuff so we could play dress up! That always seems to make you happy." He looked kind of scared but eventually said "Sure we can play dress up"
~Time skip brought to you by Poland's fabulousness~
I finally got Lithy to put on one of my favorite dresses! He went into the bathroom and came out wearing a mid thigh length, short sleeved, pink dress. And I have to say he looked pretty cute. I on the other hand was wearing the school outfit I have.(the picture of that is at the begging) "You look so cute!" I said as I started walking up to him and he didn't back up for once. Weird. Before I knew it our faces were less than an inch apart. Then our lips met.
I'm kissing him! I'm kissing Lithuania! He didn't pull away and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance into my mouth. I let his tongue in my mouth. We made our way to his bedroom never breaking the kiss. He pushed me gently onto his bed and loomed over me and started kissing my neck and found my sweet spot and started bitting and sucking on it, leaving a purplish bruise, and leaving me moaning. He took my shirt off and made his way to my nipples and played with them in his hands for a little while and stopped and took his dress off throwing it somewhere in the room. I flipped us over so I was on top and started kissing his neck all the way down to his boxers. I took them off and took the tip of his member in my mouth and took all of it in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. "P-Poland...I'm going to cum..." I heard him say and started going faster and not long after I felt his warm seed fill my mouth. I swallowed it and he flipped us back over and took my skirt off and my boxers. He slowly started inserting his member into me. I felt waves of pain and tears were pricking my eyes but soon that pain was replaced with pleasure. "You can move now" I said. Lithuania started off slow not wanting to hurt me and then started going faster and faster. I became a moaning mess and without warning came all over my stomach and the bed. Soon after Lithuania came inside of me and pulled out. He laid down next to me and whispered "I never really loved Belarus, I always loved you" This made my heart beat quicken and I said "I've loved you forever and I don't think I'll ever stop" After saying that I fell asleep dreaming about Lithy and our future together.