The Tale of The Man Of Great Destiny *Ended*

Prologue

In the beginning there was a man following A road to a town called Ember Isle Village Which was a nice prospering town before it turned corrupt by neighboring criminals and Theives, for the war was lost by the leaders holding the nations three years ago during the war. Towns were destroyed and the people trying to escape the confusion were either killed or enslaved.  but there was one a small child by the name of david who was found and rescued by a solider who saved him and helped him escape and this was the beginning of the man of great destiny.

Chapter 1 "David Farcus"

In a forest in the middle of no where surrounded by large trees and thick bushes David writes in his journal

"it's been seven years since legion  took over the land i bought this book and thought id record everything in this journal, i still am searching for what happend to my clan of glowdrift and about them but the legion has destroyed their existince but there are still known fragments about them hidden by the seven agotize the masters of the divines but knowing i have lil fighting experience i doubt it gonna make it any easier."

David sighs and stops writing, and hears rustling from the bushes he stands up and looks around.

David: "Anyone there...?"

the rustling gets closer, David picks up a nearby stick lying on the ground. and makes a fighting position which is pretty poor and calls out.

David: "I'm warning you!"

David start getting nervous, but then a girl comes out and runs into him and sends david crashing into the tree. The girl sits up and looks at David, the girl had orange hair and blue eyes wearing a red outfit, the girl then notices Davids eye color but david responds.

David: Hey...

The girl shakes her head she obiviously looks like she was running for a long time David looks down and blushes and looks away. The girl notices her ripped dress and covers up.

Girl: Oh I'm sorry...look i need you help im being chased i need you too help me

       David: Er... alright whats your na...

All of a sudden three men burst out of the bush, the girl came out of the bush, one of the men notice the girl but they pay their attentions to David. David stands up in front of the girl sitting behind him on the ground David asks them what do they want.

David: What the fuck you fags want

       Bruce: Hey we dont want any trouble I'm Bruce and that's carter and fang we're after that girl    there for the boss he has plans for her.

 Fang: Bruce get this over with already it already  took long enough alrea...

          David: Enough! lets get this over with already!

Carter: Impatient one ain't he?

Bruce: let do this then!

David dashes forward with incredible speed doing a spinning backfist knocking out one of the men sending him flying into the air and then rotates doing a sweep kick which makes him fall before he recovers David does a spin kick to the side of his head he then falls unconsious, Carter tries to grab him but David spins around knocking him out with his elbow leaving a painful blow.

After the men were handled easily David turned his attention to the girl who pretty much had a suprised look from the fight that took place.

David: Are you okay?

to be written... lol

/ To Be Continued \