Chapter One : Not so typical love

There was a boy named Conner sitting in his room listening to Beyoncé he was your typical American boy. He had hazel eyes light brown skin and hipster framed glasses. It was another day as he talked and laughed with his online friends. He was well known in real life but he preferred to talk to people online it gave him comfort and online friendships to him are real. After a while, he fell asleep, phone on the charger pillow being cuddled. Meanwhile, A girl sits in her room listening to Troye Sivan wide awake trying her best to fall asleep but can't she goes back online to see Conner liked all her pictures. She begins to smile and put notes on conners Tumblr post. Conner and Marie have been friends for a while now they know one another like the back of each Others hand. Conner is very outgoing and go lucky even tho sometimes he gets a bit sad conner's always there to pick his friends up when they're down Conner is the backbone of friendship meanwhile Marie is more on the dark side of things wearing chokers from hot topic and listening to my chemical romance she has a colorful personality but can be very emotional all the time . The two are very in sync with one another. Marie's best friend in real life is who Conner refers to as his brother that he looks up too even if he can get a little pervy at times well all the times his names Mel. Everyone enjoys talking to one another. Being online friends with best friends in real life was soothing for Conner he was then in a deep dream only thinking about what's to come.  

The next day, as Mel and Marie wrestle and tease one another unexpected visitor appears in the office. "Tenth graders Mel and Marie report to the office immediately ." The office lady shouts over the speakers getting both hardheaded best friends attention. Both raced down the office to see Conner standing there with his hipster glasses and curly brown hair his hazel eyes shone. "I told you guys, I'm gonna meet everyone this year!" Conner exclaimed hugging Mel and kissing Marie's cheeks. Marie's pretty eyes shone in shock and her face got as bright as her freckles. After. A long day of surprises. Conner called two of his best friends one name was Mikey he was conners absolute best friend often confused for boyfriend and boyfriend. Conner and Mikey went to the fair with Marie and Mel Conner and Marie laughed and played carnival games Conner won a huge teddy bear a monkey and Marie won a panda bear they named each stuffed animal after one another and their best friends meanwhile Mikey and Mel rode carnival rides and made very Perverted jokes with one another laughing and smiling they got into the conversation about they're two best friends

All you saw was the two wipe the smiles off the face and become smirks "Well Conner seems to like Marie ..." Mel said to mikey and Mikey chuckled "he's so obvious but that best friend of yours ... Marie, is it? doesn't seem to be very interested well let's not make assumptions before the night is over..." Mikey responds both look at one another and nod there heads "Carrie for the win..." Both shout but before continuing, Mikey stops Mel "Conner is....Conner is ... also theyŕe real name is Celest..." Mikey breathes Mel's mouth drops down he looks confused until he realized what he was trying to say "Conners a girl ?!" Shouts Mel until Mikey cover his mouth and looks over to the other two friends paying no attention and feeding one another. "Shh.." Mikey replies explaining his genderfluid best friend to the confused perverted boy "That's awesome because um Marie identifies as pansexual..." Mel said laughing and snorted a little. "This might be the gayest-straight ship that I've ever known ..." The two guys say in unison then begin laughing their butts off which caught the other two's attention . Unaware the two best friends were talking about them they stuck their tongues out and made a heart with their hands  ¨I definitely ship it!!, Mel and Mikey sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes gay marriage then comes a b-¨ Conner went silent because they seen Marie was red, before puffing her cheeks out she nodded then she shouted ¨Then comes fighting for adoption because it's still illegal in some states in america.." 

After walking around for some time they all grew weary and decided it was time to go home. They all said their goodbye's then Marie kissed connerś cheek and they're face flushed. They all laughed and giggled before truly heading out. Conner sat on their bed eating ramen still feeling flushed and slightly happy but also guilty. Ï have to tell Marie before my feelings get any deeper, I have to tell her I'm genderfluid and I'm Celeste the girl that helped her on that anime account, I don't know though. Should I tell her?" conner thought aloud so many thoughts were racing through their head . ¨I'll just go watch my favorite amv editor I need inspiration. They said before going on Instagram and stalking @xo.moonlight.mov (A/N ; Self Promo Y'all) and checking their discord for mentions .