_12_

So....I was tagged by one of the best accounts on Wattpad, and 'challenge accepted!' Emily_Black_ <3

Rules

-you have to write five facts about yourself
-it can't be on replies or comments
-you have to mention the rules
-you have to tag 15 people
-you have one week to finish this or Umbridge will come to your door step (don't risk it....)
-you can not back out

Facts:
-1 My first fandom was and is pretty little liars (and the one I know everything about), and I am in it for about 2 years
-2 Some fictional character I love are; Charles Xavier(duh, he is pure perfection [mine] lol), Prince Caspian, Bucky Barnes (the precious cinnamon roll), Sirus Black, Fred Weasly, Jason Dilaurentis, Ezra Fits, and last but not least........Dorian Grey(one of my favorite books, I recommend it)
-3 And because when we talk about our favorite characters we don't usually mention our female favorites (which we should, because in my case they are like role models) so here we go; Black widow (from the Avengers of course, she is the most badass one), Mystique (from xmen, mostly first class and Apocalypse. She is the hero and we love her, or at least I do 'role model goals'), Hermoine Granger (do I even have to say anything?), Lucy (from Narnia, I can't spell her last name sorry) and of course Catniss from the hunger games (I haven't watched it yet but I will, and Catniss is great by the way from the clips I have seen)
-4 When I grow up I would like to become a fashion designer or an actress(not in my country but in America or generally Europe)
-5 I really love this book of mine (lol!!!)

I tag:
BuckysBAE_32
IWriteTheLight
Writinggeekly
HP_Rock
KatBookLover_2401
loopy_loony_lupin
demiberg
ChxrlesXavier
bubble-dog
HxllBlaxer
Emily_Black_ (if you don't want to do it again it's okey)
readingidiot
XxQueenSapphirexX
CeciliaJarre
lovemeformemorgan