Chapter 1: How It All Began

I was your average teenage girl... I loved staying home watching series on Netflix, Reading FanFictions, Obsessed with Bands, and most important, going on Youtube.

Youtube was my life, I would watch Youtube Videos a lot in my spare time. I had created a Youtube Channel of my own and had a couple videos of my own, I wasn't too popular on my channel though.

I had my favorite Youtubers just like anyone else.. Dan and Phil, Jenna Marbles, Shane, Markiplier, Pewds.. You know all the BIG Youtubers. 

There was always the Youtube Channel that always kept me entertained, Planet Dolan.

I had been watching Planet Dolan when it used to be Danger Dolan, without the other characters. 

I instantly fell in love with Danger Dolan and his Admin, everything about him was perfect.. His narration voice, his humor, personality, JUST EVERYTHING.

I would spend a lot of time watching all of his videos on his five channels, I would also make Fanart of Danger Dolan whenever I had the chance. The fan art was actually kind of decent compared to some things I had seen on the internet..

When Dolan would post videos of him using his facecam I would have a fangirl attack. 

His eyes, his hair, his beard, his voice, all of those wonderful things about him would make me go crazy!

The thing was, Dolan was living in Australia and I was living in the United States, this guy that I admire so much doesn't even know I exist (Even though I'm subscribed to all five of his channels).

I had always had fantasies about Dolan and I making collab videos together when I was older and having a "Youtube Dating Relationship" when my channel got bigger. 

I had thoughts of me living in Australia with Dolan when I graduated from high school.. In my wildest dreams.

Dolan started to become the only thing I would think about, I always was updated on his channel and I was always ready for his newest video to come out. 

It was a cold October weekend and I was home alone, so I decided to do a Planet Dolan Marathon for the fun of it, why not?

When I was on the videos of him narrating, a smile would grow on my face, my heart would begin to beat faster, and all my worries seemed to disappear..

His voice was so amazing, it was heart throbbing.. I couldn't get enough of it.

I had seen the Super Planet Dolan had made a new video, me being me I clicked on it to see what the new video was about.

When I read the title I could not believe my own eyes...

"SUPER PLANET DOLAN COLLAB VIDEO CONTEST"

This can not be happening, my dream may come true after all this time!

Dolan: HEY GUYS MY NAMES DANGER DOLAN AND IM HERE TO BLOW YOUR MIND WITH A CONTEST FOR YOU GUYS!

Shima: Hi, my name is Shima and I'll be discussing how to win the contest and how it all works. 1.) You must be subscribed to Super Planet Dolan , we will be choosing the winner by a random chance website that will divide all of our subs up. The winner of the contest will get to pick which person he/she wants to Collab with in a video. You can choose between Me, Shima, Pringle, Hellbent, Melissa, Danger Dolans Mysterious Brother, Or Danger Dolan. Just make sure to subscribe and you're good to go! The contest will end on Halloween (October 31).

I had a Fangirl attack for the rest of the day, What if I won the contest? What if I got to meet Dolan? 

A million questions had run through my mind that day. 

Halloween was two weeks away, two weeks until they chose a winner for their contest. 

I wanted to win more than anyone, I wanted to meet my senpia..

TO BE CONTINUED..........