Chapter.9 The Knock on my door

I slowly stepped towards the door, panicked and worried I slowly opened the door.

It was my Ex, and his 3 friends. Nick Oliver,Jonas Monty, and Rick Bently.

They came inside my house and threatened to hurt us if we didn't do what we were asked. At first I fought my Ex pulling me up to him with a big,hard,fast,heavy,slap across the face.

But then the rest of the men came over and started beating up my friends.I was so scared and didn't know what to do.

I thought of grabbing the knife next to me but Jonathan brought me into the elevator and went to the very upstairs,and threw me across my bed as he locked the door.

I was scared he was gonna stab me, or emotional hurt me.I noticed I had a steak knife next to me on my nightstand earlier from when I had a snack.While Jonathan was busy trying to pin me down on my bed, I snatched the knife but he reversed my stab, turned the knife around and stabbed me in the arm. I was Screaming in agony for help.

I heard My friends try to unlock the door with a butter knife,the door finally budged open and Brittany managed to punch him clear in the nose. While Blake took the safety case and opened it.Amanda locked the door,and Brittany called the cops.Blake opened the case and brought out a nice clean gun and threatened Jonathan with it .

Saying repetitively "I will shoot you get off of her!".Blake Shouted.The other men knocked on our door as the cops came upstairs and pointed the gun at Jonathan's friends and said "your under arrest for the assault of these teenaged girls, and escaping jail/prison".

But his friends made a dirty move.

To be continued ...