Chapter 3

POV- Sorcha.

"So Sorch," Demi said beckoning me back over to the counter.

"Yeah?" I replied walking back towards them.

"We were wondering if you'd like to hunt with us."

"But only if you want." Sam finished.

"Cute the way you finish each other's sentences. And no I can't go. Not that I don't want to, but Ellen- you know after my mum and dad- well she would flip."

"So?" Demitree exclaimed. "You're twenty four; you can make your own choices, dummy!"

I didn't want to disappoint her or Ellen, but I shrugged. "Okie, then. I'll go." I smiled nervously, "Just let me get my things."

I went into my bedroom and started throwing clothes, books and my teddy bear, Steve, into a small duffle bag. I was so excited to leave this place for the first time in years. I grabbed my heavy flannel (I got in the men's department at a thrift shop. It smelled good.) which had my pocket knife in it, tied it around my waist and ran back into the bar. I didn't text Ellen to say I was going until I was in the back seat of the Impala.

We sat in silence until Sam decided to say something which kind of annoyed me because I liked the song. "So, were your parents hunters?"

I grinned, "Only the best hunters in all of Scotland! You know until they died."

"Oh." He nodded.

"Yeah. I've been meaning to ask where your dad is." I said, " I haven't seen him in a while."

Dean glanced at me, "That's what we're trying to figure out."

"What do you know so far?"

"Nothing." Sam said.

"Oh..."

"Yeah." Demi agreed, But don't worry. We'll find him." She put a hand on Sam's shoulder.

He smiled half heartedly at her as Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train played in the background.

"So, Colorado, huh? Never much liked Colorado." I said awkwardly.

"Why? Is it ugly or something?" Demi asked.

"I don't know. I've never been there, but with legalized weed and republicans, how good could it be?"

She laughed, "Good point."

Early the next morning we pulled into an empty lot to take a nap before we hit the road again. At some point we would probably find a hotel, but who knew when that could be and I could tell that Dean was getting a little tired. So, I leaned against the window and read while everyone else slept.

A/n: Really sorry about this short chapter. My friend and I go back and forth between POV's, and it seems I'm the longer writer at this time, and I can't add anything or she might murder me so sorry!! I will tell her to make them a bit longer. Thanks and remember to follow and like!