Chapter One Mom!

"Mom! I can't believe you! Sending me off to that mad old manor grandad got shot and knifed in! What if that happens to me ?!" Amy yelled into the telephone ,"Amy, dear, you'll only be there for four weeks! Your an adult anyway ! ..... Ok I know your grandfather was murdered there, but that was  YEARS ago, you weren't even born then! ....... Fine I'll drop you off.... Ok right love you, bye!" Then her mom hung up the call, sighing ,"That girl acts like a three-year-old, she's nearly twenty! Goodness help her".
Amy's mom was going down to Lauren's  house (Amy's loyal bestie) to pick up Amy, who, never talked to her mom the whole car ride home with a trout-pout (which was Amy's way of saying you've crossed the line) while her mom rolled her eyes (basically saying well you can't do anything now). So that was the silent way back home to their (HUGE) house which was 20 minutes away from Lauren's House. If I'm going to Granddads manor then mum will need to drive to ALASKA which is AGES away, well at least I'm not driving, eh? Amy thought. She raked her mind trying to remember where she put her portable wifi box and her camera and purse with her debit card inside. She packed her things all in less than three hours - two and a half in a matter-of-factly. And in five hours time, they would be in the Alaskan manor of Great Grandpa George...

Chapter Two
"OMGOSH GIRL! No way!...... Congrats To the Couple Of The Year; Lauren & Cole! He asked you out! Well we ARE the most popular girls in, like, you know, College!" Amy screamed into her new phone, faking being happy. I HATE her and her stupid little boyfriend, she KNEW Clay was my crush, she's just mad because I was drunk and kissed Brandon, hard and long, yep that's the case there, mmhmm, thought Amy angrily, with an evil smirk ,"Haha".
Mum stopped at a red light and peered over her broad shoulder at small, gimpy Amy, who, was the exact opposite of her but, yet, still admired her.