Adopted?!

Hi my name is laylah and I am eleven years old and I've been in this orphanage since I was six. I came to the orphanage because my parent's went to jail after raping me. I was so little I didn't know what they were doing until they were done with it. Before that they would yell at me and abuse me because they thought I was worthless and a mistake to them.

~flashback ~

Your a worthless piece of trash and a mistake to us! * smack.

You will never be loved by anyone and we all hate you from the bottom of our hearts! My mother yelled at me. Then she took out a knife and started to cut my legs all over as I screamed helplessly.

~ end of flashback~

~ Niall's Pov ~

Simon told us to adopt a child and take care of them for pablissity so we are now here at the nearby orphanage to pick out a kid.we decided we would choose a girl because their to much boys as it is and we all get along with girl better anyway.

" over here is are girls side of the orphanage where all the girls talk and have fun all day" the young lady said. Then we heard a horror movie type of scream and we all ran that direction. When the lady opened the door we saw a girl with blonde hair with light and dark highlights and hazel brown eye's . She looked like she was eleven years old. Her eye's were o

En and she looked like she just saw someone get murdered with tears pouring down her eyes as the lady ran to her side.

" shh it's ok, your going to be alright nobody is going to hurt you anymore." she said in a calming voice. Then something caught my eye. Why did she say anymore? Did someone already hurt third poor girl?

" oh my god" I whispered looking at the boys and I guess they were suprized too, because what we saw was nothing we have ever seen before...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my little pigeons how are you? Well I wanted to make this story more interesting so I did a cliffhanger? Did you like it. Well see you tomorrow!