Chapter 9

~Laylah's pov~

i need to find a way to trick those guys. i need to go to warped tour this year! i know like my friend Andi is going but he's a boy so they wouldnt let me in a million years...I KNOW!!! i can make Andi dress like a girl and then show him to them and they would let me go. PERFECT! 

"Hey Zayn im going to go to a friends house,ok?" i asked him walking out the door already.

" i guess" He said. so as i was walking to Andi's house i saw a gang down the street so i just sliped passed them and ran into the house.

"Hey Andi " i said walking into his room. Me and him are very close so i dot have to ask to come in or anything because for one he lives alone even though he's the same age as me and his family abandoned him for personal things.

"what's up?" Andi said/asked in an amused way. 

"what do you mean 'what's up?', i-im n-not planning a-anything" i blurt out not knowing how i was going to tell him that he had to dress like a girl...

"what's going on?" he said with some suspition in his voice.

*sigh*"i need you to dress up like a girl and meet my 'parents' so that i can go to warped with you" i said knowing he was going to say no.

-------------------------------------------------------------------