Titanic 3D (2014) Script

In the present, deep sea-explorer Brock Lovett and his crew on the Keldysh reach the famous shipwreck of all, the RMS Titanic. When they stumble upon a safe, they believe that the Heart of the Ocean had gone down with the ship. When they open the safe, It had'nt been on the ship, a crew member says "no diamond?", but they found a picture of a 16 year old boy and girl on the Bow. When Jack and Rose, the two in the picture saw it on the CNN news, they we're shellshocked. Brock had to call them, he told them to know who the two are in the picture, they claimed it was them who are on the picture. And when they arrive on the Keldysh with their friends from Westlife High School, they told them their experience on the ship. In 2012, Caledon "Nathan" Hockley goes with Rose and Ruth, Rose's mother. Back 10 minutes before the ship sails off, Jack was playing Team Fortress 2 with Fabrizio, Olaf, Sven, Monica, Brian, Nicky, Shane, Kian, and Marky for their high school reunion. Jack, Fabrizio, Monica, Brian, Nicky, Shane, Kian, and Marky won the tickets for 1st class with Rose, LB, Carl, Zach, and some boys and girls whether black and white who were with the grade Jack was before. They set sail, saying goodbye with the other people. The cabin for all the 1st class was so big it could fit the passengers! The ship has Wifi, and TV. When Rose wants herself to die, Jack stops her, Rose was confused that she does not remember Jack. When Jack says "you jump I jump" Rose was shocked that it was Jack, Rose loved Jack since they are in High School, they reunite. But Cal was jealous that he saw Jack again the last time when they fought in a Karate combat, Cal called him a gutter rat. Everyday, Jack and Rose we're hanging out with their friends. Cal can't see them do everything... April 14, 11:40 pm. On the ballroom, Jack was fixing their picture. And he shows Rose the picture. Place's it on the safe. They kissed... But what happened on the lookouts, the members alert that an Iceberg will hit. They tried to turn, but it failed. The ship would now sink in time. Jack and Rose, slips when it hits. When the bow goes underwater. Jack and Rose tries to fight for their lives to live on and survive. Will they escape or die? From the director of SMvMM 3D. World War Z, Slender: The Eight Pages, comes a remake of the James Cameron hit, in IMAX 3D!