Chapter 9

Jacob's pov

I'm kind of happy and sad that Camila ditched me, but it's ok because she kissed my cheek. I think she did that because she saw how sad I was.
I just happy that she asked "see ya tomorrow ?"
But her cousin is here now so we won't be together that much...

*1 day later*

I got a text from Camila asking if I could come to the movies with her I obviously said yes.
Two hours later I decided to get ready to go to the movies  with Camila.

Camila's pov

I'm so excited to introduce Jacob to Layla, I hope that they get along.

Layla's pov

I don't trust Jacob. I don't think his a good influence for Camila.
Anyway
Today is just Camila and me, we are going to the movies, no one else, I actually missed my fav cousin.

Camila's pov

Right now I'm getting ready for the movies
* knocking on the door *
I opened it and it was Layla.
--heey gurl--Layla said
--hey, I'm almost done, oh and Jacob is  coming with us--

Layla's pov

IS SHE FREAKING KIDDING ME?!
I thought it was both of us
--May I ask why is he coming with us?-- I asked Camila
--because I felt bad for ditching him yesterday-- she said

Camila's pov

I heard mom calling me from downstairs so I started walking downstairs ( I was done) and Layla was behind me. When I saw Jacob he smiled at me and turned a little red. So I kinda blushed a bit too.

We said goodbye to my mom and headed out we started walking towards the movie theater, it wasn't that far. When we were walking Layla and Jacob slowed down a bit so they were behind me and then I heard whispers. I was curious about what they were talking about, and I tried t listen but I couldn't...

Layla's pov

I had to warn Jacob to never hurt Camila, so when we were walking I taped Jacob in the shoulder and whispered "slow down"
And we started talking

Jacob's pov

Layla and I just talked, and she told me to be careful with Camila and to never hurt her, and I'm not going to do that anyway , oh and I also got a feeling that Layla doesn't like me.