four.

a/n. After so long, here you have a new update~

You were determined. You would do anything to get his love back. Not to sound like a psycho girlfriendor anything, ya know. But the fire in your heart only raged further with yesterday's disappointment.

With new found determination, you drove to the hospital, breakfast and balloons in hand. The drive was short, and you already knew your way to the room, so that was fairly short too.

You breathed in, and plastered a smile on your face; you wanted to bring nothing but joy to Mike's life. When you opened the door however, it seemed someone was already giving that to him.  A beautiful woman, around her twenties, with long, silky black hair, sat at the edge of the bed, laughing in synchrony with Mike. You only stood in the doorway, smile falling down, frozen.

Who was she? What was she doing her? Sadly, you could barely speak, let alone form any questions. The woman turned around, locking eyes with her. Her bright blue eyes jumped at you as sooned as she turned around. "And who might you be?" Her voice was soothing, gentle, and the question was asked in such a kind manner that there was no posible way she could have bad intentions.

Right?

a/n ii. I hope you liked this! Please do leave a comment and a follow maybe~ Next part will be posted tomorrow. Also, the girl in the picture is the girl mentioned in this chapter. I sadly don't know the artist, if you do, let me know so I can properly credit them.