Mistake?

It took me basically all day to get through Georgia and South Carolina being that I left later than expected. Maybe I should not have woken up as early as I did.

It was night time, and I had just reached North Carolina. Although my bracelet did not change the color, I still wandered the state. I did not get too far before it became dark.

I decided to stop for the night in the town Sampson, and pay for a hotel room. The hotel was not very nice on the outside, but I did not want to go and spend all my money on one night when I had many ahead of me.

Although I was tired, I could not sleep. I also felt very bored, and it was 8:30pm. I know that is not that late but it has been a long day.

I decided going out to the bar for a little would not be too bad. I went to my suitcase and looked for something that would suit the bar.

Of course, I chose my black glittery dress. It did not quite meet mid-thigh, which I normally did not like. It was strapless and made my boobs look ginormous. The glitter on the dress did not fall off like most glittery things and I loved that about it.

I have only worn this dress one time, and that time was when I went to a party at Jake Freedman's house, Mr. Popular, with John. He convinced me to go, said I never let myself have fun and that I need to let loose. We were only there for 20 minutes when Jessica Janet decided to spill beer on my dress, saying it was an accident. Of course, I beat her up and we left. Her and her little crew never messed with me again after that.

This dress did remind me of John, and it made me miss him. I called him and got no answer so I started getting ready. I just curled my hair lightly and put on light makeup. I normally did not wear much, so I just put on light grey eye shadow, mascara, and a nude lip.

I slipped on my red pumps and grabbed my matching red purse with my phone and money inside of it. I went searching the town trying to find a bar but only found a club by the name of PROJECT 9.

I got out of my car and went over to the surprisingly short line. Another thing that surprised me was that it was not a private club and there were a lot of people inside.

I went over to the bar and ordered and beer, being that that is the only thing I can drink here at my age. I was listening to the music, and it was very loud but very tasteful. I had a couple beers and decided to go the dance floor and start dancing.

I started swaying my hips to the music with my things in my hands and my hands in the air. I noticed from the corner of my eye some guy staring at me, and I gave him a sexy smirk.

I normally do not have this much balls. I know what happens when you run into a guy at the bar but I guess I didn't care, because the next thing I knew I was standing in front of him. Or, it was more like he was standing in front of me because I had not moved.

It took him a literal amount of like 5 seconds to get to me. I stopped dancing and looked up at him to take in his features and noticed his green eyes rake over my body slowly, so I took the time to do the same.

He was overall a very attractive man. He looked like he was in his mid 20's, with stubble on his chin. He had a nice jawline, and I noticed it clench a little as he worked his jaw. I moved down to his chest and he was indeed very muscular. He had on a white silk like button up shirt with the top 3 buttons undone, giving me a perfect view to his chest. I could see his muscles in his arms clearly, and the sight was wonderful. He was very tall and over towered me, definitely over 6 foot.

When I brought my eyes back to his, he gave me a skeptical look and then grinned. He brought his face down to mine, and whispered in my ear.

"Let me buy you a drink."

All I did was nod my head, at a loss for words. When his hot breath hit my neck, shivers were sent down my spine. A feeling in which I have never felt before.

I followed him over to a booth where he was sitting before walking over to me and sat right across from him. He went up to the bar, ordering drinks I suppose. He came and sat down across from me and just stared at me while I took a sip of my strong, yet fruity drink.

"What's your name? Or what would you like to be called?" He said with a husky and sexy voice.

I did not know whether I should tell him my real name or just make one up. I knew nothing about this guy or what he is capable of, so I just simply said "Jo, you can call me Jo. How about you, what shall I call you?".

"My name is Max. Max Gilbert." That name sounded extremely familiar. I have no idea where I heard it from, but I did not know how to ask him, so instead I asked him what he did for a living.

He took a minute to answer but finally said "You may have heard of me before. I saw the look on your face when I said my name, as if you have met me before or something. My dad is actually Robert Gilbert, former CEO of the Gilbert company. 2 years ago I took his place. The company is now mine, and it is a big one at that. You have probably heard of me in the newspapers or on television."

I knew I knew him from something. I just smiled at him, but he just looked at me blank, as if he had no emotion at this moment.

"You're a huge success. I have seen your name everywhere." I tried to start a conversation and all he did was smirk at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. You're just a very attractive woman. May I ask your age?"

"I am 18. Just turned 18 a while ago." He looked at me surprised. As if he could not believe it. I always thought I looked my age, but I guess not.

"I thought you were older, at least 22. I am 27."

I asked him if we could dance and he agreed. I was still astonished at the fact that I was about to dance with the CEO of a major company.

When we reached the dance floor, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled my backside to him until we were touching. I felt myself smile and giggle because I could feel the obvious arousal in his pants.

I started to sway my hips to the music, getting more into it at the moment. I suddenly got lost in the music and forgot about everything else. I was acting very crazy tonight, but I will just blame it on the alcohol. I am starting to think this was a bad idea.

All of a sudden, the room started spinning, and I could not keep my balance anymore and fell onto Max. The last thing I saw before my eyes closed was Max, and the look on his face made me tremble. He was smirking, but it was evil.

Then I realized what had happened, and I was extremely scared. I knew this was going to put a hitch in my plans to travel.

I was drugged by Max Gilbert, and I had no way to get away.