Joanne.

Diana's POV:

I was sleeping when something shook me awake. It had been at least a week since I have last seen Joanne, and it has literally been killing me. I didn't know how much she affected me up until right now.

When I managed to open my eyes, I gasped when I saw Joanne right there in my face. I went to start talking, but stopped when she put her fingers to her lips and told me to be quiet.

"Where have you been Joanne?" I started saying. I grabbed her hand, missing her touch.

"I have been with James. He claims me as his. His property. Says that I am to do what he says. I have been trying my best, Diane, to come back to you and disobey him, but it hasn't been easy. I have been in his room this entire time. So far I have seen him kill 3 people, two of them for me. I couldn't bear it anymore Diane, so I got one of the guards to take me out quick for some walking room and knocked them out when they weren't paying attention. I found my way back here, to you. I just had to see you quick. Make sure you are still alive and breathing that way I know I still have a reason to live. It will not be long until a guard comes to get me, so when they do, just know I am still alive." Joanne whispered quite quickly.

I was still in some shock about the fact she was with me that I completely ignored her words and brought her body to mine in a tight embrace. How I missed her touch so fucking much.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes, which were filled with tears. She has been crying a lot lately and sleeping very little. I can tell by the dark bags under her eyes and how puffy they were. Joanne tried acting strong a lot it seemed. Even back at my mansion, she would always act tough when we would play around, but in the end she would always show how soft and sweet she really is.

I wiped away her tears with my thumbs.

"It is going to be okay, my love. I can promise you that I will find a way out of here. WE will find a way out of here."

Then suddenly, the door flung open with a loud bang, and my sweet Joanne was taken from my arms. I instantly felt my heart break at the sight of her struggling and sobbing as the guards pulled her away.

The last thing I heard before she was taken fully out of the room was "I love you, Diane", in her sweet soft voice.

"I love you too, my love."

~~~

James POV:

The first time I saw Joanne, I knew she had to be mine. And, of course, she is. I get what I want always.

I would have never known about Joanne if it wasn't for Diane killing almost all of my men and almost killing me. That is the entire reason why she is here right now, along with Diane. I would kill Diane if it weren't for the fact that Joanne would despise me even more than she already does.

I need her to trust me. I want her, and in more than one way.

She tempts me so much. More than I have ever been tempted before. I want to do so many things to her, unspeakable things. But, without her permission, I do not see that happening anytime soon.

I do not allow any kind of rape or molestation go on in here. That is one of the reason I killed Marcus when I found out what he did, especially since it was her. If it was someone else, I would just have someone torture him a little.

She is always crying. She doesn't do anything, and when she isn't crying, she gets angry.  Angry at me. It is quite understandable, but I hate it seeing her cry or be angry with me. I hate that it is all my fault.

Of course, I am still not giving her up. She will come around to me sooner or later, but I think it will be sooner. I have a plan, a good but devious one. I know it will make her hate me forever, but it is the only way.

I want to feel her. I am going to tell her how much I need her and how she needs to start cooperating or else something very bad will happen.

Not to her, of course not. But lord knows she would do anything for her precious Diane. The other night I told Joanne I should just kill Diane and maybe she wouldn't be so defensive, and she cried harder than I ever seen someone cry and she actually got on her knees, begging me.

I was obviously broken at the sight, but that gave me my idea.

In only a week I had fell for Joanne, and I could not lose her. That just would not settle right for anyone.

So, I will tie her up along with her beloved Diane, and torture Diane right in front of her. I will draw blood. I crave to cut her throat, but of course that is not alright.

I will be getting my Joanne. I won't stop until I do.

~~~~

AHHHH!

James is fucking PYSCHO! I think I am over him, but I can't not continue now, it is too good!

Feel free to ask me any questions or give me any advice that could help me with my story! It would be a great help!

Here are some questions I hope y'all can answer :)

1) If you were in Joannes situation, how would you be reacting?

2) If you were in Diane's situation, what would you do?

3) Your guys favorite color? (Curious.)

4) How about your guys ages? I'd like to know how old y'all are!

Also, if you guys could go check out my other story I am writing! I haven't written a second chapter because not much people are active on it. I really want to though because the plot is really good and twisty! The book is called Mr. Popular :)

Thank you <3