Seeking Light

Her life seems to come to a down fall.

Her unending smiles disolved in her pain.

The glow in her eyes has faded into a dark grey.

She is lost in a forest were each one of the trees add to her confusion when she walks deeper and deeper into the dark.

Her hopes are being baried with each step tooken, but she keeps on walking.

Each step she takes is a risk of everything ending all at once in disaster, though; she keeps on going.

The air around her bites her skin as she goes by; the bites getting worse as she goes.

She wants to throw away all her hope, thinking that it is making the pain worse, but she doesnt.

She drops to her knees and prays.

She asks God for help, to get out of this forest and she asks for forgiveness.

When the last part of her hope is about to drop, she sees a light in the dark, a warming soothing light.

All the trees that are in the light have vanished.

Her hope comes to life again, a faint smile comes to her lips; she has found her way out.

All thoughs risky steps were worth taking.

She picks up her pace, wanting to get to the light faster.

Her feet feel like they are floating in the air.

No more risky steps.

Her pain disolves in her smiles.

At last she breaks free from the forest, bursting into the light and soaking in the healing warmth.