First Day..

-???-I stood at the front of the two sets of double doors..debating if I should turn around nd march back home or open it nd go inside. *clicks on the power button nd stares at my wallpaper of The Weeknd💖😛 getting a glimpse of the time before it turns off* 5 more minutes..
-???- You have to pull it..*comes up behind me*
-???-*jumps nd turns* Ohh, umm, I knew that..*laughs nervously*..
-???- Then whet are you waiting for..?*smiles*
-???- I'm just making sure I actually wanna go inside..
-???- You better decide now..you only have 3mins to find your class newbie. I'm Liylah..you are?
-???- My names Kiedon..buht everybody back home called me Kie. Es it that obvious that I'm new?*laughs a bit opening the door for you nd walking inside after you*
Liylah- Umm, yeah, you're walking alone nd nobody here walks alone in the morning..*says hi to a couple people* Kiedon es a pretty name, nd you're kinda cute..*laughs a little*
Kie-*says in head*Kinda..?*smiles a bit* Uh, thanks. I liek the name Liylah, too.
Liy- Thank you. So, um..you know where your home room es..or do you need help or something?
Kie- Actually, yeah..I need to know where Room 3-243 Es.
Liy- Ooh, Mrs. Kimberly? I have her for home room, too. C'mon I'll walk with you..
Kie- [I think moving from from Illinois won't be as bad as I thought it would be..]