It's Not Just Us Anymore (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

• Dedicated to Caitlin, my Belieber sister<3

I checked my watch. Squinting through the darkness, my eyes found the time: 12:07. Ugh. I couldn't believe that the grocery store of all places had had a lockdown. There's nothing better than waiting to be let out of a store while you wait for a mother to find her child.   'When I have children,' I think, 'they will never get away with things like this.' I'd always wanted to be a mother; what I needed was a husband. Up ahead, there was a slight commotion. I could just barely make out a small crowd of people surrounding a boy wearing a sweatshirt with the hood pulled up.    "Hey," the boy said as his body turned towards me. "Who is she? I thought nobody would see me tonight!"   That was suspicious. Suddenly, I realized that I was an 18-year-old girl who lived alone and had no way to defend herself if this boy decided that he didn't want any "witnesses" tonight. I couldn't see anything behind me. The only choice was to run forward past the group. My body burst forward into a sprint. I was just passing the group of people when I felt arms around me. 'Oh no,' I thought. 'I'm done for!'   My head turned and my eyes met those of a huge African-American man. But he had only a shocked look on his face. "Ma'am?" he asked. "I hope we didn't scare you before. It's just that Justin here would prefer to have a night with no media interference."   The boy with the hood stepped forward a bit. "Hey," he said. "I'm real sorry. I just get seriously tired of turning on the TV every morning and having to relive the day before through pictures of myself."   What? But then a beam of moonlight landed on the boy's face and everything made sense. This "boy" was none other than the popstar Justin Bieber. I recognized him from the pictures in the media. Talk about your surprising nights.   "Oh, wow. Well this is kinda cool… Anyway, I really need to get home. You can trust me to not tell the media you were here, of course." I squint down the alleyway, trying to make out anything in this darkness.   Then I hear Justin clear his throat. "Hey, um, I think we should get you home. I can do that for you… right, Kenny?"   The tall man smiled at me. "Sure, Justin. What's your name again?"    I returned Kenny's grin. "I'm Jaelyn."   Our group ventured down the alley until we finally got to a black car. I went to open the passenger door, but Justin was already there opening it for me. "Thanks," I whispered.   Justin surprised me when he climbed into the driver's seat. He noticed my confusion. "The team is great, but sometimes I need some time to myself." At the end of his sentence, Justin leaned towards my face and then finished with a wink. What a flirt.   "Well, you aren't exactly alone now!" I replied with a laugh.    But Justin had a smooth reply. "I would take a drive with a pretty girl over alone time any day."   I giggled and then both of us settled into a comfortable silence. After about ten minutes of driving, Justin laughed. "I just realized I have no idea where you live."   I had forgotten to tell him where I lived! "Ugh, I think we need to turn around, we're not even close to where my apartment is. I believe we can make a U-turn up ahead and then get off at the--"   "Awww but it's late. Why don't you just crash at my place tonight? We're only about five minutes away from my house."   Staying the night at Justin Bieber's house? I couldn't refuse that offer, especially when I noticed Justin giving me the most adorable look I'd ever seen. Pair that with his killer body and looks, I was a definite 'yes.' "Okay," I replied. "But you're going to have to lend me some clothes. There's no way I'm sleeping in this." I paused. "And I'm hungry.'   "Well, then, it's a good thing my fridge is full. Hey! Let's watch a movie and eat popcorn!"   "Alright then!" After a laugh, I said, "But seriously, thanks. You know, for getting me home and letting me stay the night in your house. And of course, I'm going to apoligize in advance for eating everything in your kitchen," I added with a giggle.   Justin replied with the sweetest laugh. "Okay, we'er here."   I got out of the car and shut the door. I turned and observed him huge mansion. Whoa. He seriously lived there? "Wow, your house is huge!"   He shrugged. "Yeah I know. It was awesome for a while, and it still is, but sometimes I get a little lonely. But not tonight!" he finished with a grin.   Once we were both inside, Justin leaned towards me. "So, beautiful, how about that sleepover?"