Here To Help

(This is Emily. She fights monsters.)

I got a call this morning. The boy on the other end. He said that he thinks there are two or more evil pressences in his friends old house. His frienda old house was the same house that Jesse used to live in. He said his name was Michael Shmidt.

I just nodded even though he couldn't see me. Yeah i know who you are. I say. He had started to ask me how i knew who he was. And all i said was that i have friends in high places.

What i mean byvthat is Castiel of course. He may be an angel while i am a hunter.

Anyway back to the case. So far the only research i've done is the missing persons reports going back as far as the year the house was built.

No one died in the house, but the owner to the house died in the 1940's to the 1950's. But she didn't die in the house so why is she haunting it. Wait theres a missing persons report. A girl named Janie Claire. Wait the mother was found dead in the house, but her body was dragged from somewhere else to the house.

I hear the flutter of wings. I knew exactly who it was. Cas. Hes the only angel that comes to see me after everyone found out i was a vampire. The other angels wanted to kill me even though i haven't hurt anyone. But they said i will. They said it always happens.

So in gonna help this kid and his friends no matter what. I say out loud. I'll help you if you need me to. Cas says looking over at me while om looking through some old news papers.

Thanks Cas. I could really use your help. Emily says looking over at Cas.