In The Beginning

For centuries my family has been born into a species of monsters. Well, most think we're monsters but some, very little, believe we are angels. Blood sucking angels. I don't even believe that. I grew up in a small cabin, deep in a dense forest off the grid west of Brazil. Both my parents are vampires, so is my sister. My parents HATE her, reject her for many reasons. One being, that she "mated" with the enemy, a werewolf. And now I have a niece, that is half werewolf and half vampire. A hybrid, if you will. Meaning there are more of them. Thats why I don't understand why its such a big deal. If there's already a some what of a population, shouldn't we just accept them and make means with the werewolf's?
   My best friend is also a vampire, her name is Annie and her boyfriend, Ethan, is also werewolf. My parents love her but don't know she's dating him.
Today I'm turning 16. I also get my fangs and all the other stuff that comes along with being a vampire. I also get to leave my house and go hunting by myself  for the first time. As you can probably tell, my parents are very determined to keep me "safe" but they're just afraid I'll fall in love with a werewolf, and end up like my sister, which isn't a bad thing. Besides, I've never even met one. How am I supposed too fall in love with one?

    I asked Annie to go with me and take me to some of her favorite places to hunt, cause I don't really know where to go on my first day. I also might meet Ethan, and I mean he seems like a nice guy from all the things Ann says about him.
    I got out of my bed, and showered. After I got out, I straightened my hair and put on my favorite black snap back, along with a black crop top with a little Saturn symbol on the left shoulder, some black high waisted shorts and black combat boots. Just as I finished I heard the door bell ring. I ran as fast as I could to the door. Gosh how I'm gonna enjoy getting speed. I opened the door to see Annie standing there in a red flannel, a cute white crop top, high waisted black skinny jeans, white converse and a pair of sunglasses.
   "Hey you ready?" She said as I stepped outside and shut the door behind me.
"Yea at least I think I am. We meeting up with you know who?"
   I whispered the last part just in case my parents heard an got suspicious "Yes, a little while later but till then let's get going, hop on." She said pointing to her back since she is already 16. She has her fangs, speed, agility, and all that kind of stuff. I jumped on her back and she gave me a piggy back ride to our first location. Running, her hair whipped in my face. After about three minutes of her hair in my mouth, we stopped in front of a waterfall, rocks were all around us. We sat and looked at it for quite awhile.

   "Pretty, huh?" Annie said out of nowhere making me jump, "Yea very." I said with a giggle at the end. It was really beautiful. I sniff around smelling something good.
"Getting cravings already?" Annie said "Yea I guess. What is it?" I asked her knowing she has a better nose than me. She started sniffing the air and said "Raccoon. They're not the best, but there not the worst." She laughed as I nodded my head and said "Noted."
   Suddenly I heard a howl in distance I tensed but relaxed cause I realized that it must be Ethan, but then a second, a third, and finally, a fourth. Four werewolves appeared at the top of the waterfall. One brown in the lead, a black one at it's side, a black one and a dark brown one behind them.
   "Um Annie," I said, pointing up towards the new visitors, whisper shouting which was no use since they have really good sense of hearing. "Another pack. They don't usually come around because it's the others territory." She frowned looking angry. They were in her special place, the place she only brought Ethan and I.
   "Beta, what are you doing in alpha territory?" She asked with anger in her voice, a chuckle. I looked up to see two boys and two girls. "Ha! the vampire girls. Telling me to stay out? What about you?" He laughed.
"Who are you?" I asked stupidly. "Well I'm Cameron, lead male of beta. My best friend Aaron, and are girlfriends Kaleah and Vicky. How about you, little miss no fangs?" He wrapped his arm around the girl next to him and the other putting his hands on his girlfriends waist from behind her. "Y/N, this is my best friend Annie an-" he cut me off and jumped in front of me.
   "Listen here miss no fangs, I know who your friend is. And if you're anything thing like her, we'll have some problems. So let's set things straight. You stay out of my life and I'll stay out of yours, got it? That way no one gets hur-" now just like he did to me he was cut off, but this time it was by a growl from my right. I heard another on the left side of Annie. More of them. Annie looked behind her and then back at me with smile. It was him, Ethan, but who was the other?

TO BE CONTINUED

(Edited by schetsxx )