Chapter 1

"Hi my name is Twitter and I am running to be your Student Body President! I will be hosting many fun fun fundraisers to help this school!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything!!! Alright that's it! Bye!!!"
I smiled at the camera as I finished my mini speech. I took a big drink of my coffee.
"How was it?" I asked YouTube as he clicked off the camera.
"It was great!" He replied.
I grinned and took another sip of coffee. "Thanks for all your help," I called as I skipped out of the room.
I was still looking behind me when I skipped right into someone. I stumbled backwards and fell on my bum. I spilled coffee all over myself. I looked up at who was responsible for this waste of coffee. I saw none other than Google staring down at me, a smirk on his face.
"Um...." I began.
"You want help up?" He asked. He voice gave me a buzzing sensation in my gut. Or maybe that was just the coffee.
"Uh, yeah!" I regained my composure and took hold of Google's outstretched hand.
  He pulled me to my feet with amazing ease. He offered me a small smile.
  I suddenly wasn't standing in the white halls of Web Page High anymore. I was lost in Google's hazel green eyes.
A small cough from Google made me realize that I was staring.... And still holding his hand. I pulled my hand out of his and smiled awkwardly.
"Sorry...." I said.
"No I'm sorry for making you spill your drink all over yourself." He replied.
As I opened my mouth to say more, my friend FaceBook came running down the hall.
She didn't pause as she linked arms with me and dragged me away from Google.
I gave a half wave to him as I was pulled through the empty school halls. I tried hard to keep my feet underneath myself but FaceBook is fast!
Finally she stopped and I gasped for breath.
"What was that for?" I asked in between gulps of air.
"I had to save you!" Book beamed at me. She wasn't even winded!
I straitened. "From what?" I quizzed.
"From a coffee stain!" She pointed at my shirt. I realized it was my favorite white "hashtag" shirt. I also noticed we were in the schools laundry room.
I pulled off my shirt and threw it in the nearest washing machine and dumped almost an entire bottle of bleach in and started the load.
FaceBook smiled as she tossed me the pastel pink jacket that was tied around her waist.
"Thanks Book," I said as I pulled the jacket on.
She just nodded because she was glued to her phone. "Let me know when you're done with your Student Body stuff so I can drive you home."
"I will." With that FaceBook walked away. And I was left to think about my run in with the school's hottest guy.

•••

Hey, thanks for reading! Sorry for any grammar mistakes. If you noticed any please let me know and I will fix them.

This story is based of of this art.

I'm not sure who the artist is but it is signed

Anyway that's all!

Thanks again!

Bye!