Chapter 4

I kept dosing off in class. Which should be nearly impossible given how much coffee I drink. But I still fell asleep a few times. After an incredibly long hour, the bell rang and I ran out of the class before the teacher could assign me homework. I knew that somehow I would still end up with the assignment but at least I could avoid it for a bit.
  I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 11:52. I still have a bit of time before lunch.
  I skipped down the hall and into the teachers lounge. Nobody really cares that I go in there and none of the teachers say anything so I always use the coffee machine they have in there.
  Let me tell you, that machine cannot go fast enough.
As soon as my coffee was done I poured it in a cup and snapped a lid on. I walked out of the lounge sipping my fresh coffee. I closed my eyes and savored the bitter flavor. Although by doing this I couldn't see anything so I may have walked into someone for the second time this week.
  Luckily, I did not spill my coffee. Although I had walked into Instagram. I was throughly embarrassed, but at least I knew him. I played it off by laughing.
"Look who I ran into!" I said, cheerily.
Insta laughed at my joke. I was relieved that he wasn't mad.
"I was looking for you!" He said. "I forgot where the lunchroom is."
I giggled and offered to walk him to lunch. He accepted and we spent the walk talking, joking, and laughing.