One

"Aisha!"

"What you want dad?! I'm doing my homework!"

"Ya uncle is here, he's a little tipsy but I gotta make a run real quick. Keep him company!" My father yelled up the stairs before speeding out the door like his behind was on fire.

Psh, he's probably messed around with Miss Kiesha again knowing she married.

I pad my feet softly down what seemed like the never ending stair case and into the living room where my father's best friend lay, on the soft blue couch with his feet kicked up.

"Aye baby girl why don't you help a nigga out and turn to Sports Center, I don't know how to work y'all raggedy ass cable."

I clear my throat, giving him a peculiar look. "Umm we have AT&T, you're the one with basic cable Uncle Tommie."

"As a matter of fact," He snatches the remote from me and turns the tv off. "Come sit down we need to have a talk."

I feel my face screw up, "About what?"

"Just sit down." I comply.

"You're 16 now, it's time for you to realize how the world works. Now I know you're still a delicate flower Aisha, but I've been waiting to deflower you. I'm all the man you need..." I feel a crippling sense of panic as his rough hand trails up my super long tee shirt.

"G-get off of me.." Was all I could get out before he climbed on top of me, pinning me down with his weight and slipping his fingers inside of me.

Tears prick my eyes once I register what he's trying to do to me. "Please don't... Please don't Tommie, get off of me please! I won't say anything to dad, I swear!"

"SHHHH! Don't act like you don't enjoy this princess, you're soaking for me! Just look at that." He takes his fingers from out of me and shows me my juices dripping from his fingers.

Tommie licked what was left of me and unzipped his pants."W-what do you think you're doing?!"

"This pussy too ripe, I'm gone have to take this !" He said harshly into the side of my neck.

"Please don't... I don't want you to, I don't love you! Get it out of me Tommie! I don't wa-"

He smacked me hard in my face but that didn't stop the pain. That didn't stop the tears flowing freely down my face. That didn't stop the painful lump in my throat from forming.

I cried and I screamed that whole night, but my father didn't come back. He didn't save me. Momma had always been gone, I never knew her.

I was stuck. Stuck in a house with a sick minded child molester.

He took everything I had! I would never forgive my father for leaving me alone with him. Ever!

I lay there up under his trembling body,"Baby I'm bouta cum, you want to have my babies?!"

"NO!!" I shoved him off of me with all of my force and scrambled up the stairs.

And that's when I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing.