The Library

Finally it was the weekend nothing could ruin--- "Hey cousins" said a voice. Oh no it is Cade and Jace our cousins. Cade is 9 years old and turning 10 tomorrow and Jace is 14. Cade is annoying and Jace is, I don't know really. "Hey Jason, Jupiter, Jace and Cade will be staying the night"

"Ugh" I groan.

"Jason! That is no way how to greet your cousins!" Dad said gritting his teeth

"Fine" I said getting up from the couch "Hi Jace, Hi Cade" I greeted them with a low tone. After a few seconds I jumped back on the couch.

"So... What are you doing?" said Cade walking in front of the TV. He always walks in front of the TV if anyone is watching it.

"Nothing what you are doing." I responded. When he was little I always says that to stop talking to me but now it never works.

"Why?" Cade responded

"Cause you are annoying" I replied angrily

"How am I annoying" He said sadly

"You are annoying cause, you are just annoying," I screamed while I pushed him out of the way of the T.V.

"Jason's mom" He whined "Jason is calling me annoying!" When he always doesn't get whatever he wants he always tells some parent, which gets almost everyone in trouble.

"Shut up!" I screamed angrily

"Jason!" shouted mom angrily from the kitchen "Stop saying that to Cade and please let him join you!"

"Fine!" I shouted to mum "No being annoying" I said closely to Cade.

"Fine" agreed Cade. It was 9 PM and Cade and me were still watching TV. There was a movie just starting with a scary start.

"Cade I think you should watch this movie," I told Cade

"Why?"

"Because I think this movie is to scary for you"

"I can take it"

"Oh really? You watched a scary movie and you have to sleep with your mum for 2 weeks" When he was 8 he watched this scary movie which gave him the frights for 2 weeks so he couldn't go anywhere by himself for 2 weeks.

"Can you not mention that"?

"Why, it is only me and you?"

"And me" said a voice. Looked around but almost everything is pitch dark. Then I saw a movement in the darkness. I was coming towards me. "BOO!"

" Ah!" I screamed. It laughed. Wait I recognized that laugh. It's Jupiter.

"Hey!" I told her "Why did you do that?"

"Just for a laugh and a little revenge for deleting those photos of you"

"But I heard that you were going to post those photos of me anyways"

"I did you know that"

"I was going to ask what to do next but you were on your phone talking to you friends"

"Oh"

"Guys" Said Cade in a scared voice. No one heard him. We were to busy talking.

"GUYS!" He shouted

"What' I responded

"What is that?" He asked pointing a finger at a moving figure in the pitch-black darkness.

"Uh-Um" Jupiter mumbled "It's-- It's the shadow!" She hollered. The figure was moving closer and closer until it was up to my face.

"Beware of the 'ink book'" and it vanished. My heart was beating so fast that I pasted out.