Painful loss

Kia laid there on her bed scrolling through her collage choices. Damnit I need to pick one sooner or later I can't keep blowing this off, she thought. "Mom, do you know where my phone is?" Ellie said pulling her adoptive mother out of thought. "Uhm Ian had it last." She said as she glanced over to the 6 year old who had the phone and was playing a game. "Ian! That's my phone." Ellie said quickly running to him and attempting to snatch her phone back. "Mom!" Ellie whined as she attempted to pull her arm away from the angry boy. "Yes?" Kia said looking down at her computer frustrated. "Ian's keeps pulling on my arm because I'm trying to take MY phone back!" Ellie said annoyed, Kia stood up walked towards them and gave Ian a stern look. "Ian Joseph Medler let go of your sister right now, or else no t.v for a week." Ian let go of his sister's arm causing her to stumble back and drop her phone on the wood floors and just like that Crack there went her phone. "IAN!" Ellie yelled glaring at the 6 year old, "Uh oh." he said as he looked at the phone then back to her. "You better run you little brat!" she said clenching her fist. "Ellie relax, I'll talk to your father about getting you a new phone." Kia said as she carefully grabbed the 14 year old's fist. Ellie pulled her fist back in one swift motion "Well now how am I suppose to get a hold of Izzi? She's having a sleep over soon, its probably tonight! I need to know what I have to bring! I know Charlotte's bringing cookies, Neveah is bringing the brownies, and Lilly is bringing the new twilight movie! Thanks to this nuisance I can't text her and ask!" Ellie glared at the boy, "run." was all she said as she sprinted towards the boy. He screamed as he ran away, "MOM! DAD!" he repeated as he ran. Nick walked upstairs and swung Ian around, "Heya buddy what's the matter?" he said with a friendly smile. "He broke my phone, and now he's dead meat!" she said as she lunged towards them. "Ellie cut it out, I'll go to the store right now and buy you a new phone but u need to calm down, okay?" Kia said as she hugged her, Ellie sighed "okay." Kia realised Ellie and walked towards the door "Well then I'll be right back, want me to pick up some chinese?" They all nodded in response, "okay well I'll be back soon, I love you guys." she said with a smile, "love you too." they all replied. She walked out closing the door she got in her red car and drove off. On her way to the cricket she went RIGHT when it turned green, a car came flying at her and she swerved left crashing into a pole..

Hey guys its Lilly! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I felt super nervous while writing this and I really hope you guys enjoyed! Stay tuned for next chapter! <3
~Lilly