Prologue

"What do you want me to do?!" His voice rang through the streets and she shrank back, looking away from his enraged eyes.

"I don't want you to do anything. I just need to know that this isn't a waste of time" she spoke so softly, that Luke's eyes lost some of his anger.

"You think this has been a waste of time?" The hurt in his voice made me want to punch her.

"Of course not. But we haven't gotten along in days, Luke..." She sounded like she was on the verge of tears and I secretly took pleasure in it.

"I can leave. You won't have to be with me and-" her aggressive head shaking made Luke stumble to a stop.

Yes please leave her, I thought evilly

"Come on, Luke" she begged, her voice cracking. "You know that isn't what I want"

Luke looked down and whispered something I couldn't pick up from around the corner, where I was hiding. Spying.

"I just want us to work, that's all I want" the distress in his voice made me shiver, imagining what it would feel like for him to say that to me.

"I do too. I love you, Luke. You know that" my lip curled in disgust at her declaration of love but Luke smiled his wonderful smile, even though it was tinged with sadness.

"I love you too, Morgie" he pulled her in for hug and I watched in horror as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to go for a walk, clear my head" she mumbled and Luke just nodded numbly.

I pushed myself further into the shadows and waited for her to pass.

When she was gone, I cautiously peeked my head out, making sure Luke went back inside.

When I knew the coast was clear, I came out and began following her.

The love I had for the boys grew throughout the years. To a point where it reached a infatuation that even concerned me.

That infatuation led to something much, much more. At first, I followed the boys when they were in my state. Meaning I went to all concerts in all locations in my state, and snuck into a few meet and greets. Don't ask how, I had my ways.

But now, I follow them everywhere. It's become a skill of mine. Hitchhiking, following their every move and now, I resort to pick pocketing to pay my way through my new obsession with these boys.

Wherever they go, I go. It's simple really.

So it's no surprise that I, Abby Walker, have the biggest insider on our boys and their girlfriends.

It's a talent really. I can start most of the drama in the fandom because I know everything.

But there was one couple that always drew my attention. Luke and Morgan. They've been together for years now. But I know that sometimes, they have the most problems out of all of the boys relationships.

And to be honest with you, I hate it. She causes Luke too much stress, too much heartbreak. And I'm gonna be the one to fix that.