Chpt. 8

* Sammy's point of view *

The two men ripped open my shirt and attached three pieces of wire closes to my mouth.

"Button up your shirt." One of the officers demanded.

I looked at both of the officers and did as told.

"Proceed as normal..." The lady smiled and opened the door.

"Fuck off." I said.

Passing period had begun once again. I blended into the student body.

As I was walking off, I heard her say "don't tell no one or else."

I looked back and faked smiled. Valentina who was walking out of first period bumped into me.

"Que haces?"

"Hey."

"Sammy, we should just skip class today..." She said nervously.

"Why?"

"Just cause..." Valentina said pressing her finger on my chest.

"Whatever you say..." I smiled at her.

She yanked her dads car keys from my pocket. She had given to me earlier to hold onto. I frowned my brows at her.

"What?" She said innocently knowing what she did was out of the ordinary.

"...never mind."

Valentina walked out the side door of the school closest to the parking lot. I walked pretty slowly to the car. While she bolted to the car.

"Hurry up slow polk."

I hurried along and got into the passengers side.

Valentina turned to me and said "You're not all that bad kid, when I first met you, I really thought you were such a dickhead."

I laughed a bit.

It's true.

Valentina drove to the nearest mall. She parked the car. We both got out and walked into the mall. Valentina wondered off into Victoria secret while I stood outside the store.

"Sammy? What are you doing outside? come in with me." She demanded.

"No I rather stay out here."

"Now." She said.

I walked into the store staring at everything. Valentina looked at bras and such.

"I love this, isn't it cute?" She whispered to me.

"Yeah tot's adore." I made fun of her.

"I'm going to try it on..." She walked away from me and went into the fitting room.

I followed her to sit down on a chair that outside the dressing room. I pulled out my phone and checked Instagram. As I liked 3 million Instagram models photos, Valentina opened the door to her dressing room revealing a bra she tried on. I immediately turned away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm showing you. Does this look cute?" She asked smiling taunting me.

"This is wrong, and if your dad finds out..."

"Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Um..."

Wait, what's going on? At first she didn't want anything to do with me but now she's basically throwing herself at me.

"Well, isn't it?"

"Um..." She cut me off.

"I guess, not." She said sadly.

"It's not that I don't want it, because I would love to but I just want focus on myself and school..."

I don't even sound like myself anymore.

This girl and her family are changing me.

Valentina and I spent the whole day at the mall until school ended.

I drove us home and Valentina was looking outside the window. She looked kind of sad.

"You okay?" I asked her as I drove with one hand on the wheel and the other on the shift gear.

"Yes I'm fine."

We got to her house. I was nervous. She went inside and took her bags inside. I placed her bags in the foyer.

Her dad was in the living room, he stared at me.

I got nervous and went straight to the backyard to gather my thoughts.

What have I got myself into?