Introduction

What is this?

This is a collection of interviews, done by the leader, of each staff member for the followers to get to know the staff members better without having to spill their actual identities to the public.

What's the purpose of this interview book?

Like I have stated, we would like our followers to get to know our staff better. Since we're an anonymous group, a lot us can't really say who we are. Some of us have stated we are in this group but not specifically who we are in this group. Because of that, it might feel like we can't be personal with you guys when we totally can be. This book is to help people get to know us better even if they don't know who we truly are.

How will this work?

There are 12 of us and 12 months. Every month a different zodiac will be intervied. We might change it to two interviews in the month in the future but for the first months this will be just a test run. Once everyone has gone once, we'll go again to see if anything has changed and the questions will change as well with every time. And don't forget that some members will be replaced once they leave the group so that gives opportunity for new interviews.

Will be able to ask questions?

Of course, in the next chapter you'll be able to ask questions there. Just make sure you have the specific zodiac sign tagged along with it (ex. 'question' for 'zodiac'). If you would like the question to be answered in a future interview, just post the question in their latest interview and we'll try to fit it into their next interview, though it might take a while for them to reply to you due to the fact that the interviews are in a cycle.