chapter twenty-four

(the day before the wedding)

(Harleys POV)

I wake up to an alarm that I dont even remember setting.

"Good Morning Mrs. Styles!" Jessica says chirpy opening my bedroom door.

So she must have set the alarm when I fell asleep. Genius.

"Good morning to you to." I say sleepily.

"You have to see what Liam, Niall, and Zayn did for the wedding in the backyard!!!! Come on!" She says grabbing my arm and leading me to the backyard.

We reach the backyard and open up the back door. My jaw instantly drops.

"So what do you think?" Niall says.

I nod. It was beautiful.

"Yall really outdid yourselfs." I say.

Right as you walk out the back door there is a white rug spread for the door to a tall white arch near the big oak tree that me and Liam sat near. On both sides of the arch were white flowers towering as tall as the arch. On the sides of the white rug were white pews with white roses tied on the ends.

"So you do like it?" Liam says putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I love it. Im speechless." I say bringing him for a hug.

"Im so glad you like it. I really tried to make it beautiful."

"Mission accomplished." I say kissing his cheek. "Thank you for telling me about Harrys past." I whisper in his ear as he hugs me tighter.

"Hey Harley!!! In the morning you will be married. I will set your alarm again. And help you in your dress." Jessica says wrapping a arm around Niall.

(Harrys POV)

"Mate wake up! We have to get your tux ready. Hey, wait! We already have!" I hear Lou say as I turn on my side on the cot I slept on.

"Wait. What?" I say.

"I thought it would be cute if you wore the suit you wear in the song I Want. Because you Want her real bad." Lou says laughing. I laugh with him.

But is true. I do really want her. I want to see her again. To hold her in my arms tighter than ever. For me to fuck her harder than I ever will. For me to see her beautiful self walk down the asile and marry her. To have children. Maybe a little boy or girl.

"Seriously man. I might just drop you off at your house."

"Oh shut up. I cant see Harley right now. It will be bad luck. I want me and her to have the luckiest life ever." I say getting up out of the covers. Lou starts laughing when he looks at me. I have just my Jack Willis boxers on and it seems like I have a huge erection right now. I throw a pillow at Lou's face.

"What was that for?" Lou says throwing the pillow back at me as I cover myself with a blanket.

I show my middle finger at him as he bursts into more laughter.

(Harleys POV)

The day is almost over as I pack up the last of the clothes I will need for the Honeymoon. Wow. Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow I will no longer be a fan of Harry Styles but the wife of Harry Styles. Tomorrow will start my new life.

"Hey girl can I talk to you?" Jessica asks knocking on the bedroom door knocking me out of my daydream.

"Yeah sure." I say sitting on the silky bed and patting a spot beside me.

She sits beside me and bursts into tears.

"Whats wrong girl?"

"Its just you are living your dream. And I am so happy for you. Im so glad that you found someone. You would always text me telling me that you are a nobody because you havent met your prince charming and that you would never meet Harry. And here you are. I told you that you should never say never." She says as she hugs me.

"I know. You were right." I say hugging her back. "Well we should get some sleep. My big day is tomorrow."