Lost in the crowd

Okay hi, so basically I just copied and pasted from my quotev account and put it on here so the ----- bits are the chapter changes but the next chapters will have a proper different chapter

Hope you like it it's so rough and it's my first ever story !

--start of story--

I woke up and rubbed my eyes I sprawled across my double bed and then sat up, my eyes roamed around my large bedroom

beep beep

happy birthday sweetie, I am so sorry I cant be there this year I will be home as soon as possible

work has just gotten really busy and i'll try to be back soon okay? p.s presents in the kitchen ;)

mum x

great yet another birthday with out my mum, we do facetime and text and call but shes never with me physically but she is virtually,

but anyway I get on my usual skinny jeans and a tank top and brush my long dark hair and make my way down stairs to see a pile of presents, probably delivered by my mums assistant who delivers everything for me so I don't have to do to much and I can focus on my studies. -ya right.

I opened up my presents that were all neatly wrapped in match wrapping paper I was really happy about all my presents I got a new apple mac lots of new clothes money and two tickets to the janoskians tour I was so happy, I rung my friend ally, to see if she wanted to come with me but her parents were taking her to do some sight seeing. guess im going alone then.

-message from the writer-

sorry this has been a short chapter its more of an introduction to the story, what do you all think ?

hope you all liked this and would like to read more :D

-------------------------------------SHOW TIME

I woke up feeling really excited for today I got showered I shaved I put on my make up and did my hair I lose curls that travailed all the way down my back and I put on a black party top with some ripped skinny jeans and wedged boots I was already to go then my phone beeped the janoskians had just tweeted 'who's ready for tonight?' I smiled down at my phone and then called a taxi to take me to the venue I was so excited the traffic was very busy as always but I arrived there on time, I had tickets for the third row, close or what? when the show started the boys all ran out and said hi and it was just the best thing ever, at one point I swear jai was looking right at me, so I smiled to see if he would smile back but beau grabbed him by the arm and went back stage with him, I felt a few people staring at me, probs in envy but its okay because I just had a moment with jai brooks I could hardly keep my emotions in. When they came back out jai was top less and it was beautiful ;) he looked over to me again or at least in my direction and gestured to his stomach with was covered in abs and the whole crowd screamed I just laughed my head off. later on the show finished and the gathering of girls filtered out of the room when I was outside I was about to grab a taxi i looked around and i saw official looking people searching for someone it kinda looked like some drama was about to go down so i jumped into the next taxi and went home but the closer i got home i realized i was so hungry but it was getting kind of late so i asked the taxi man to just take me to the closest subway which was two roads back, i paid him and got out. at i stepped in and ordered my usual and got a booth as soon as i sat down to eat five similar figures walked in they were very loud though, then one of them hit the other and pointed at me i wasn't paying much attention but it was late so i completely blanked them out carried on eating my sub when i looked up and jai was sitting in the other half of my booth, i was gobsmacked and had no idea what to do or say at all. 'hi' he said with a smile i had no idea what to do so i shyly waved back and said hi back. he just kept looking at me and i was really confused and then he said the six words that made my stomach flip twice and hands shake and it was not at all what i imagined how he'd say it i mean he just asked me 'will you go out with me' so i said something so amazing i didn't even realize that it was me who said it but i did got up and walked out 'maybe' .