The Beggining

"I didn't mean to do it! I didn't want to do it! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" I screamed at my mother as she examined the body.
"It wasn't me! I swear!" I started crying. But let me first tell you how it all started...

I was in the car with my little sister, my mother and my father. We were heading to our usual restaurant for New Years, they say that how you act on New Years is how your whole year will go. All superstitions I thought... boy was I wrong.

The dinner was good, no fighting, a few laughs. All the normal. It was when we got home that was the problem. My parents started fighting, my sister crying, plates shattered on the floor, I couldn't take it anymore. I stepped in, I shouted at my parents
"STOP IT! CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR MAKING PENNY CRY!"
My dad glanced at Penny, at my mother then at me. He hit me. After that it was all a blur, something switched in my head. All I can remember is picking up one of the kitchen knives and my fathers dead body on the floor. My mother looked at me, her glance piercing through my soul. I was speechless I had a million thoughts rushing through my head.
"DEVIL!" My mother shouted
"I didn't mean to do it! I didn't want to do it! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" I screamed.
"It wasn't me! I swear!" I started crying. All I could think to do was run, run far.