Chapter VI: Premonition of Some Sort

⚠️WARNING⚠️ this chapter contains sexual content near the end.

Chapter VI
Premonition of Some Sort 

*Ember*

I didn't get to see Lucas last night. By the time I was done with my shower all I wanted to do was sleep. But at the same time I want to try and sneak out again to see him.

School, so far, has been much the same as yesterday. I have distracted in all my class, thinking about when the next time I would see him be. So I was still hung up on the whole raising a family idea that Alex brought up yesterday.

Finally the bell rang, I gathered my stuff and walked to the door briskly hoping the teacher wouldn't notice me. I tried squeezing through a couple kids to get in the center of the crowed.

"Ember wait I need to speak with you" I heard the teacher call. But I was already out the door so I pretend not to hear her.

Out in the courtyard I caught a familiar scent. I perked up immediately and looked around. My eyes followed the path to the tree line and there I could barely see Lucas.

I quickly glanced around to see if any teacher or administrators were around then jogged over to him. I could feel my wolf and horse stir and try to full waken from their dormancy.

"What are you doing here? Are you trying to get yourself killed!?" I scolded him.

"You're not safe here" was all he said.

"What?"

"We need to leave right now. It's not safe" he grabbed my arm gently and dragged me deeper into the woods. He was very alert and I was starting to get worried.

"Lucas what going on why isn't it safe?"

"The leader of the rogue pack wants you. The rogues could careless if you were brought to him dead or alive."

I stopped and yanked my arm away from him. This angered him as he growled frustration. I was going to leave all the students behind and if he thought that I would he is mental.

"Are that going to be attacking the school?!"

"Yes now let's go we don't have much time" he tried to grab my arm again but I cracked way making him growl again.

"I'm not leave my people!" They need me I can protect them all and myself."

"Ember I don't care about them. I only care about you so if you're not going to come with me willingly then I'll have no other choice but to make you."

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. He was going to kidnap me if I didn't come with him willingly? I would like to see me try to make me come with him. I may not be able to shift right now but I am a very strong fighter in my human form as well.

I huffed and tried back in the direction of the school getting ready to run my fastest to get back there in time. But I was overcome by dizziness and the feeling of nausea. I closed my eyes briefly and shook my head as I tried to shake the feeling away.

When I opened my eyes I noticed that I was no long in the woods but in some old, run down cabin. I quickly turn to face Lucas who had an annoyed expression on his face. He casually walked of to a couch and sat down.

"Where the hell are we and how did we get here"

"This is my place and I teleported us here, that why you didn't feel well."

"Teleported?"

"Yes I told you I'm mostly witch."

"And where is this place anyways" I said talking a walk around the place and looking at everything.