Animals

Hi this is Isaac and my story is about magic animals. They can talk they can do anything. So once upon a time the magic animals were walking around and they saw their magic necklaces were blinking. There names were Lauryn, Jenna, and Catilyn. So as I was saying as their necklaces were blinking they were running as fast as they could to get to their fortress named Had for happy agency for dogs. When they got there they saw the bad boys were up to something. The bad boys names were Jackson,Max,and Ethan. The bad boys were going on a quest to take over the human race. The good girls had to stop them. So the good girls voyage had begun. The bad boys map was through the sandy desert then through the rainy rain forest and last but not least the human land. They started walking through the sandy desert when Caitlyn fell down a sandy hole. But guess what she found the bad boys lair she told them to come in then they saw me with duck tape over my mouth and I was tied to a chair. I was screaming help. They rescued me and I joined the team. When we got out of the hole we went back on track. Plus it was easier when I was there so I knew the plan. When we finally got to the rainy rain forest I said watch out because there was booby trap. I kicked it down I jumped down and guess who I saw the bad boys. I screamed and then in a second the good girls were down there. They were also gone in second. After we got out of that hole we started to the human world. We found the boys using evil powers to turn humans evil dogs there group kept multiplying and multiplying. They were ruling the human race. Until I came in. There was no chance against me. But as there group has over 50 we only have 4 so it was unfair. Well I started making potions to help the humans be the same. I gave it to the humans it was working until all the sudden they were turning evil again. It was Jackson the leader of the group. He just wanted to get rid of the good girls and me but I had a plan. Nothing could stop me. I went up to him and I was about bout to take his powers away but he became to strong I had no chance but I tried. The girls tried to we couldn't. We risked our lives but we died. We gave up our powers for the humans. All our powers went to the humans. At least we know that the humans are safe. And maybe other people will do what we did.