Saviour (Black veil brides love story)

PICTURES OF THE SISTER WILL BE ON HERE SOON!

I am Breana Williams but i go by Bree. I know what your thinking, OMG your related to Haley Williams from paramore! Well I am NOT I hate her music. Well back to me. I am 17 and I just moved here with my sisters. My sisters names are Mckenize (Cenzie) she is 16, Ariel (Ari) she is 18 she was held back, And Abby (Abse) she is 19 she's out of school already. We live alone are mom died last month and our dad left us when I was 10 but this family adopted us and they have son I can talk to his name is Adrian. He is 17 just like me.   

" WAKE UP! BREE! TIME TO GOT! SCHOOL!" Ari Yells. I get out of bed and got in the shower then put on a Asking Alexandria shirt and a leather jacket and black skinnies with black wore out converse I go to the bathroom and I did my hair. I walked to school with Cenzie, and Ari. I didn't feel like talking so I just put my headphones on and turned on  Headphones By Britt Nicole. The bus came up to us and stopped I walked on and people started to throw paper at me. I didn't care. I Went to a empty seat sat there listening to the song then I changed The End of prom night by Snow Whites Poison bite.

The stopped at this old house and this emo guy came on the bus there where no seats left so he sat by me. " Hi I'm Andy. I haven't seen you around." He said  "I'm Bree and you haven't seen me around because I just moved here." I said back.

A WEEK LATER

(ANDY POV)

Me and Bree have become really close and I think I'm starting to like her a little more than a friend.  But I can't like her she's my bestfriend. I don't know how I'm going tell her I'm going on our tour with my band in 2 days. and I don't want to upset her anymore then she is right now she is upset because her sisters moved out leaving her alone with Adrian and her abusive family. 

That when I saw Bree walking to her house. "Hey Bree I need to talk to you." I yelled  "ok"  she said as I ran up to her. "Umm... I... Uh.... I'm going touring with my band and I-I want you to come with uh-Us and you can bring Adrian if you want." I stuttered. "OMG OF CORSE I'LL GO WILL YALL BUT WHEN DO WE LEAVE!" She screamed  "Thursday!" I said. Which is only two days away. " Want me to help you pack?" I asked "YES COME ON."  She screamed and grabbed my arm and we ran to her house. "Come on lets go my parents aren't here." she said as we walked up stairs and told Adrian what was going on and started packing right that second.

I started helping her pack when I found a shelf that was able be slid open I open it and it had a bunch off bra and underwear in it. I decided to put on a bra so I off my shirt and put it on.

(Bree's pov)

"I think that's everyth-." I say then turn to see Andy shirtless and wearing my bra. I busted out laughing. when I stopped laughing I said. "Andy can we stay the night at your house." I've stayed the night at his house before with Adrian because our parents where drinking and when they are drunk they beat us and that leads to me cutting again. "Yes you guys can." he says "Andy pick us up in a hour we will be ready by then because Adrian isn't finished packing." I said so Andy left. 5 minutes after he left our parents pulled in I pulled Adrian into my room and locked the door.

I heard footsteps then they started banging on my door they managed to knock it down. They Grabbed me by hair and threw me on my bed. Then they started beating Adrian. "STOP HURTING HIM!STOP!" They stopped and started beating me. I got a kick in the stomach a punch in the nose a punch in the eye. I saw Adrian crying in the corner. I mouthed for him to run but he didn't. I felt a kick in the face. I let out a scream. And I felt blood come from nose and I started to cry. Another kick to the stomach and another punch in the face. I felt numb as they continued to beat me. I closed my eyes. It felt peaceful. It felt like for once in my life there were no problems no hate and no pain.

(Adrian's pov)

I watched as my parents beat my sister then when I saw her eyes close I grabbed her phone and ran to my room locked the door and called the police. "Hello how may I help you?" I woman said "MY PARENTS ARE BEATING MY SISTER AND HER EYES CLOSED AND I DONT KNOW IF SHE'S DEAD OR PASSED OUT." I said while crying I heard my dad beating on my door. "LET US IN NOW OR YOU WILL BE DEAD JUST LIKE YOUR SISTER!" He yelled. Oh my god she's dead. I thought to myself " HURRY PLEASE AND I'M ON WHITE WOOD RD." I said into the phone. " Police are coming now." She said.

I looked out my window and saw police and they where dragging my dad away along with my mom. I opened my door knowing it was safe. I showed the police my sister. While they took us to the hospital I called Andy and told him everything. Half way through the story he was crying through the phone. 

(Andy's pov)

I sped as fast I could to the hospital. When I got there I ran in told the woman I NEED to see Bree Williams." Fifth Floor 3rd room" she said frowning. I ran and made it there so fast it even take longer than 30 seconds, THANK YOU GAZELLE LEGS. I Walked in and saw a doctor. " She is asleep but you can stay anyway Mr. Biersack. " He said then walked out. I cried for a little bit then decided to call CC " Hey what's up Andy?" "I'm at the hospital hoping my bestfriend Bree lives." I said. " we are on are way." He said then hung up. Then he called back." Where did you say it was at?" I laughed. "White wood." I said back." We are on are way. see Ya and we are bringing a present ok?" He said "Ok " I said back.

( Bree's pov)  

It's SO peaceful here " Where am I? AM I DEAD I CAN'T BE I HAVE A BROTHER TO TAKE CARE OF I AM ONLY 17!  I CAN'T BE! I CAN'T LEAVE ANDY!" Suddenly Open my eyes to see Andy, Jake, Ashley, Jinxx, CC, Ari, Cenzie, and Abby all there. " Where's Adrian?" I ask " In his room" Abby said. My eyes shot open." WHAT HE WAS HURT! I NEED TO SEE HIM!" I say but before I can get up CC sits on me. "WHAT THE HELL CC." I yell. "You can't leave your bed." he said. The doctor walked in and looked confused and CC got up. " When Can i leave?" I asked. "we have to send you and your brother to a adoption center yall are to young to live alone." he said.

10 minutes later

I am out of bed putting on Black Skinnies that are covered in blood from the last time i cut a Batman shirt and my knee high converse. I walked to the bathroom straightend my hair and but a black bow in my hair. I did my makeup and got ready to go to the adoption center. Adrian walked hugged me then kissed my for head. " I don't want to go Adrian." I said almost crying but I didn't want to mess up my makeup so i held my tears back.

20 Mins later

We are at the adoption center and they show me to my room there was this girl in there she wore a short skirt that was black a red tube top and red high heels. She looked so Gross. The woman who showed me to my was gone and the door was closed "Hi I'm Emily." She said and put her hand out. "Oh uh I'm Bree sorry i don't shake hands." I said

10 minutes later

"Hello girls I Bree someone is here to adopt you." A woman said." OK ill be there in a sec." I grabbed my stuff and bent to get my other bag when That Emily chick grabbed my ass. " What the heck!" I yelled "You have a nice ass!" she said giggling. I got all my stuff and walked out. I walked to the front desk to see all the Black Veil Brides Members. "We are adopting you." Jinxx said. "Ok Daddy!" I said giggling. " Wait What About Adrian?" I asked "Him too!" He said. 

We started walking to the car when all of a sudden Andy lifts me on hims back. "PUT ME THE FUCK  DOWN THERE THIS MAGICAL THING CALLED FEET THAT PEOPLE USE TO WALK WITH." I yell. All Andy did was slap my ass and say "Bad girl no cussing." He says.