Chapter 2

Andy finally sets me down in front of the bus it was huge. I walk inside even bigger on the inside. "Wow, Where do I sleep?" I asked. "You can share with someone and let Adrian have the bunk or make Adrian share and you have the bunk." Ash said winking at me. " I'll let Adrian have the bunk. Who would I share with tho?" I asked "Not me I'm taken so is Jinxx, and cc. " Jake said. "I'm not taken, Bree." Ash said "Oooh tempting." I say rubbing my lips against his neck then I slapped the back of his head hard and everyone laughed.  

"Lets platy Dare. Ashley first. OH AND IF YOU DO WHAT YOUR DARED TO DO YOU GET YOUR HEAD SHAVED!" I yell. "I dare you to kiss Bree." CC says. I walk over to Ash and kiss him. Ash starts smiling like a idiot. "CC'S TURN I DARE YOU KISS JINXX on the lips." Andy yells at cc while laughing. CC kissed Jinxx on the lips. "Um- I dare Andy to kiss Bree!" Jinxx said Laughing. Andy reaches over kisses me. Everyone looked shocked. We laughed. "ADRIAN'S TURN." WE ALL SCREAM "MY TURN TO DARE. MY DARE IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO DO." I walked over to him and whispered in his ear.

(ADRIANS POV)

"FUCK NO WHATS WEIRD BREE WAY TO WEIRD!" I yell. She told me to wait till we are at a concert when pierce the veil is performing and run up there and kiss Vic Fuentes and say "I love you Bree." then kiss him again. "Fine lets get the scissors." She says. "NO WAIT ILL DO IT JUST DONT TOUCH MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR." I yell. Bree then gets a phone call. "Hello." "What?" She gets tears in her eyes. "Oh My God." "No She can't be I just saw her yesterday."

She hangs up and drops to her knees crying. "Bree? What's wrong?" Andy Asked. "S- she- D-D died!" She says in tears. "Who died?" CC asked. "Mck- Ma - Mackenzie!" She screamed and grabbed Andy's hand and squeezed it. "I-It's My Fau- Fault" She yelled. "How is it your fault." I said. When I said that she ran away and ran into the bathroom. "BREE STOP!" I yell

(BREE'S POV)

It's my fault my ex killed her if I had stayed with him non of this would have happened. She'd be alive. I went to the sink grabbed my blade that I hid. I cut 1 not so deep 2 deeper than 1 as deep as I've ever done. I didn't get to do another Because Andy got in. He took the blade and I cried into his chest. I must have fell asleep because I woke up to Andy and me in a bunk. My wrist started to hurt so bad and it stopped bleeding. I laid there in pain in till I fell asleep listening to Saviour by Black Veil Brides and thinking about Mackenzie's Funeral about how it's my fault.

(JINXX POV)

I woke up walked over to Bree she was sleeping. But her wrist wasn't bleeding anymore but Andy had blood on his shirt from last night. I walked to the kitchen. CC was already awake. He was drinking a monster. There's something new. "CC why you up so early." I ask " I couldn't sleep." He said. " ok well I'm back to sleep." I say " I'm gunna try to go to sleep." Cc says. I thing I should take everyone out to the bar.

(ANDY'S POV)

I wake up and see a beautiful girl in front of me. Bree. I smiled and looked at my white shirt. Blood. Bree wakes up. "Hi here Andy." She smiles and giggles. "Hi beautiful." She blushes and gets up and walks toward the living room. I smile get up and walk to the bathroom. I get dressed in a batman shirt black jeans and then I did my hair I walk out and the bus is stopped and everyone gone Bree was still here tho. Open the door to go outside.

I see the guys roaming around with Adrian following.

(Bree pov)

I Put on Purple jeans, A pierce the veil shirt, worn out converse. I teased  my hair then I heard all the guys coming in. I came out and went outside. "OH MY GERD! A PLAY GROUND" I yelled at the top of my lungs then I saw Vic Fuentes come out his bus and run to the park. I ran to the monkey bars "I'M TARZAN."  Then I fell and hurt my ankle and Vic came running so did Andy when I screamed in pain. 

5 MINUTES LATER

My ankle finally stopped hurting. Vic helped me up. "Thanks Vic!" I smiled at him. My phone rang "I'll be right back." I say "Hi? Who is this?" I ask. "Your parents. And we are going to find you and your brother and we'll kill you!" They say. I rang up and tears streamed down my cheek then I wiped them away. "U-Uh Vic I-I got to g-go bye." I say then walk off.

(Vic's Pov)

I saw the tears on her cheek. After she finished the sentence she walked away. I knew it had to do with the phone call. I wonder who it was. and why she was upset. She never talked about her past . maybe it's someone from her past. Maybe an ex.

(Bree's pov)

I got on our bus to see Adrian and all the boys talking. I walk past them to the bathroom. I went in and locked the door I grabbed my blade and made a cut. It want deep but enough to get blood to come out. then I saw blood on the floor. "Shit." I said. I cleaned it up. "Are you ok?"  Andy and Vic say. "Ya girl stuff." I yell. "EWWWWW!" They yell back. "Well get ready concert today." Andy said. "Ok" I yell back. I walk out when my wrist isn't bleeding away more. I go get my White dress with black belt and black heels and a Pierce the veil wrist band to cover the cut I recently made. "I'll be back! ANDY! VIC! WANNA COME!" I yelled from the bathroom. "Ya!" they yelled. We walked to the tattoo and piercing shop.

I got a bunch of piercings like snake bites this one in my nose and few more. then I got my hair dyed black, purple and blue. We went back to the bus and as soon as I got on the guys said "UMM FAN GIRL!" CC yelled. "Wait she's a hottie! She can share with me." Ashley said. "GUYS IT'S ME BREE I GOT MY HAIR DYED AND GOT PIERCINGS." I yell. I walk to my bunk then fell asleep.

An hour later

(Andy's pov)

I put my war paint on. And go to wake up Bree. I shook her arm and saw a new cut on her wrist. I sighted and woke her up. "Why You cut again?" I said. " What how you know? and I did because my parents called saying they would kill us. and I tired to stop but when I got that call i was scared." she said scared." well wake up we have a concert." I say. She wakes up and walks to the dresser and grabs a pair of black skinnies, a Black veil brides shirt, and some other stuff I didn't see. I walked out to see Ashley on his phone, CC looking for his drumsticks, Jinxx laughing at something, Jake watching TV.

(Bree's POV)

I get in the shower and sit there thinking about our parents, Adrian, Andy, the guys, when the abusing started and a bunch of other stuff.

(FLASH BACK)

(At school)

"Hey Tay." I say to my bestfriend who wears a black shirt that says "Face it I'm better than you?" and she is emo I just wore a . "Hey Bree!" She yells. "can I stay the night at your house?" I say "Of course." she said. After school we run to my house grab my clothes. then we run to her house and we watched tv for about 10 minutes then got bored. and we did makeovers. When we were done she looked like a girly girl and I looked like and emo but I looked cute with it. So she gave me a total makeover on my hair and she gave me a pair of boots that don't fit her and a outfit that don't fit her either.