Living alone !!

Park-Mery POV

Waking up, no good morning, no mum, no dad my eyes are so teary cuz I really miss them ..
I stopped going to school so I have nothing to do..I will just go out again and drink wine ..I just want to stay high and drunk to forget all the pain .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Park-Mery : Ajuushiii..please give me ..give me one more bottle of winee !!
-Arrasso !!
Suddenly someone was going out saw me then he started talking to me ..
-????? : Yaaah little girl ..go to your mother ..your place is not here.
-Park-Mery : what ? Ahahaha ..It's not your business babe ..Gojooo
-????? : It's not good for you..you're still younger
-Park-Mery : and are you old enough to come here ? ..pff first can u just talk to me without wearing that black fucking mask ?? Omg he thinks that he's famous !!
So he stars taking off his mask..
-Park-Mery : Awww ..giiirls look ..he's JUNGK...UMM
He puts his hand on my mouth
-Jungkook : Shut the fuck up ..Mishasso ? ..I just want to help you..let's go I will take you home.
He helps me to stand up and we went to his car..
Suddenly Jungkook breaks the silence..
- Jungkook : So where do you live ?
-Park-Mery : Hmm let me see..Where do I live ??
-Jungkook : WAIT..WHAAAT ?? YOU DON'T KNOW ?? SO HOW COULD YOUR PARENTS LET YOU COME OUT ALONE AT THIS TIME ??

Jungkook pov :

She starts crying ..what's wrong with this girl and what will I do now ..idk why I love helping people and it's good but NOW ?? okok calm down Jungkook and think ...

-Jungkook : Why are u crying ? Did I say something wrong ?
-Park-Mery : My parents are dead in an accident and I'm living alone..
-Jungkook : Omg I'm sorry I'm really sorryy..ok so what we will do now ? You don't remember where do u live !!
-Park-Mery : ohh hmm yees..it's okay just stop the car I will go alone ..you're famous and you will be in trouble if someone catches us ..and I'm really happy cuz I meet you in realityy Kookieee~ya ..
-Jungkook : What ? You want me to let you go ? alone ? At this time ? Ahahahaha u must be kidding me ..HELL NO ..and Idc if someone saw us so don't worry !!
And you really look so tired just rest I will take you to our house and also you can meet the other members of BTS !!
-Park-Mery : Aww thank you so much ..really I'm a big fan of you !! Aah and please do me a favour :'(
-Jungkook : what ?
-Park-Mery : Sing for mee .. :(

Jungkoo pov :

She looks so sad even if she's smiling I know that it's hard to live alone without parents ..Aiish I will do my best to see her happy even if I don't know her !! And meeting BTS will help her to smile again ..and while singing to her our song Butterfly she slept ..

(A/n) Anyeong chingu.. I know that it's not long ..but it's my first Fanfic .. Enjoy readiing ..
And please tell me what do u think about it !!

Bts - Army ~~ 사랑해요 !!