What's wrong ?

At BTS house in the morning :

Jin pov :

-Jin :  Yaaah lazyy guys wakee up ..it's 10 o'clock  ..I will make break fast ..

While walking to the kitchen I saw someone sleeping in the living room..pff the only idiot who could sleep here is V 

-JinYaah stupid alien wake up ..Heey why you're not answering me .. (I thouch him to see if he's okay) ..AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ..

Jungkook pov : 

Fuuck why he's shoutiing ?? I want to sleeep I'm still tired..
OMG the girl..I forgot that I let her sleep in the living room ..
I went down stairs so fast then I saw all the other members looking at her with a strange look.

- Jk :  Yah guys ..you have never seen a girl before ? let her sleep she's very tireed..
- Jimiin : Awww Jungkook you didn't tell us that you have a girlfriend ahahaha..oh man she's pretty !!
- Jk : Idiot she's not my gf
- Suga : liaaar..just tell us her name
- Jk : what ? Her name ? Idk !!
- Jimin : Ahaha he doesn't know the name of his gf ahahaha omg I think I will die of laughing
- V (looks nervous for the first time) : Ok so why did u bring her here ??
- Jin : Yes ..why ? No one should know where do we live !!
- Jk : Calm down guys.. She was drinking alone and it's dangerous she's just a young girl..so when I tried to take her home she didn't remember where she's living and her parents are died in an accident.. Soo If I left her alone wdk what will happend to her !!
- Rm : Aiish you're really a generous personJungkook ..but it's okaay to leave her here only if she's not a sesang fan !!
- Jk : Don't worry..She told me that she's a big fan of us
- Jhope : And who is her bias ? *-*
- Jk : I didn't ask her !!
- Jimin : I hope that it's meee..omg I like her she's so fucking cute.
- Jin : Ok guys let's eat and talk to her when she wakes up ..leave her restiing ..

While eating :

- Jhope : Yaa V ..why you're not eatiing ??
- V : I'm not in the mood to eat .

Jungkook pov :

Why he's looking at me like that ?? Like he wants to kill me ..What did I do ?? 

- Jk : be right back guys I will tell her to come and eat with us
- V : Fuck ..I'm going to my room
-Suga : What's wrong with him..It's the first time that I see him serious

I went to her and I saw her sitting alone ..

- Jk : Good morniing ..did u sleep well ?
- Mery : Yes..thank you so much..if you didn't help me idk what ..
-Jk : Shhhh..it's okaay..let's go and eat they're waiting for you.
but wait..what is your name ?
- Mery : Aah yes..I'm Park-Mery ..just call me Mery !!

Omg what a beautiful name !! Jungkook what r u saying ? ..let's go .

-Jk : Guys ..please take care of my new friend ..her name is Mery !!

Mery pov :

What ? What did he just say ? My ..my new friend ..Omg I think I will die...No I'm just dreamiing ..they are so fucking cutee !!

- Suga : Annyeonghaseyo suga~imnida
-Jimin : wait do u know our name ?
- Mery : yeah ofc..you're Chimchim ^^

And everyone start laughing and I was rly happy for the first time after the death of my parents.

- Jhope : You're really funnyy..nice to meet you Mery

So they continue greeting me but I was looking for my V ..I didn't see him..He's my bias :'( ..

- Jk : What are you looking at ? Do u need something ?
- Mery : ohh ?? Nono ..but I didn't see V ..(I said with sad face)
- Jimin : Whyyyyy ?? Don't tell me his your bias !
- Mery : a..ah ..y..yes he is !!
- Jimin : why not mee ? looook I have a beautiful facee. (he said while his mouth is full off food)
- Jhope : Yaah don't touch my faceu ..your dirty water !!
- Mery : AHAHAHAHA MY HEART IS OMG ..jhope rly you make laugh so hard while watching your videos..aah and also Jimin you laugh makes me laugh harder ..Suga you're the craziest swag man ever.. Yeaah and V I always watch his craziest moments.. I rly like him so much
- Jin : (omg but I thing he didn't like her idk why ? ) Ahh I think he's no feeling well ..he's resting in his room
- Mery : aah :( ok guys I hope that he will get better soon..So I will leave guys after eating, I won't disturb you ..I need to get a job soon !!
- Jk : what ? No no ..don't leave !!
- Jhope : yes don't..we really need someone like you to stay with us..cuz sometimes we feel bored !!
- Mery : awwe guys ..but what will I do if I didn't get a job..I can't live without money..u know !!

V who was coming from behind.. 

-V : ok leave..Idw to see you in my house anymoree..

I was shocked and tears started rolling on my cheeks

- Jk : shut the fuck up ..are u crazyy?..why are u talking to her like that ?
- V : come with me ..

He hold my arm so tight and we went to his room

- V :  who are you ? And why did jungkook help you ?? ..YAAH PALII MARHEBAA !!
- Mery : why are u shouting at me ..idk ..idk ..

Omg why he is like that I think I'm regretting choosing him like my bias ..

- V : and why he's taking care of you ?? What did u do to him ?
-Mery : I told him that his my bias and I like him so much .. (ok what the fuck did I say?)

Suddenly he was going to slap me but someone open the door and It was Jungkook...