Nightmare Is Over

David was still on his knees hugging his son "come on, lets find somewhere to hide Teddy" so they searched and searched until they found a cave, they stood there for a couple of minutes and before they knew it, Troy found them again but this time he brought with him many creatures, it was a big cave but the problem was that Troy was standing right in front of the only way out ! David started to kill the creatures one by one with his gun, and Teddy was hiding behind him, when he eliminated almost all creatures he disappeared, and went back home Alone, Vanissa "oh god!, where is teddy?" "damn Vanissa he was with me and we were attacked by some sort of creatures, why did you brought me back now ?" "David it's 01:55 Am, if Teddy's not back you'll die in 5 minutes"

 In the cave, only one creature was left, Troy and the kid, Teddy was fighting the creature with his knife, Troy was evil laughing and saying "A skilled kid ! I'll make you my slave if I didn't kill you !" Teddy said as soon as he stabed the creature right on the forehead and killed it "I won't be your slave and I won't die I'm going to kill you !" Troy laughed a big mocking laugh and said "What a funny joke ! a gun couldn't and a boy with a knife claims he can"

 Back at the house David demanded "Okey, Okey Give a pen right now Jenny, Hurry up -she gave it to him- (he remembered when his son told him the answer) The answer to Teddy's question is (An Answer)" so David wrote it

 Troy was smiling and raising his scary hand to kill Teddy "Any last words pathetic human ??" and when he attacked him Teddy vanished before he could hit him, Troy hit the ground and when he realised that Teddy was gone he shouted "Nooooooo!!!! No Waaay ! Noooo" and Teddy showed up in front of his familly

 It was passed 02:00 am and his dad didn't Die, So they all hugged and they were happy for the return of Teddy, Vanissa hugged him and said in tears "oh thank God you are back Teddy" "I'm so sorry mom, I am so sorry, I didn't know, I worried you all, I'm sorry" "its okey now my little boy its okey, we're all safe now", after that David destroyed all the things that were related to the ritual, it was a terrifing and a scary 4 days for all the familly and the story of the other world ended there.

.

.

 Or Did it?