Chapter 1: The Beginning

| vanoss' pov |

I squinted my eyes and leaned closer to my monitor. My eyes started to tear up from the lack of sleep. I yawned into my mic. I heard a loud bang. I jumped in my seat and dropped my controller. I bent over under my desk and grabbed my controller and went to sit up again. I hit my head against the desk,

"FUCK!!" I yelled suddenly being awoken by my yelling and the sudden pain in the back of my head. I rubbed my head and sighed.

"You tired, Evan?" I heard Tyler ask. I looked over at the time and noticed it was only 12:37PM.

"Not anymore.." I sighed deeply and leaned back into the seat.

"Well alright the–" Tyler was interrupted by Delirious' loud swearing and screaming, along with Lui's high pitched squeaker — laughter.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!" Jonathan screamed. I chuckled quietly at his mini explosion.

Jonathan can be really cute sometimes.. I thought. WAIT WHAT!? No no! Delirious is my best friend..! I shouldn't be thinking of him like that.. Its .. Wrong..? I questioned my thoughts until Tyler caught my attention.

"WOULD YOU STOP SCREAMING LIKE THAT DELIRIOUS!?!" Tyler yelled, causing me to flinch a bit.

"Yo Tyler, relax." I mumbled. I don't think Tyler heard that; considering he went on,

"ITS LATE AT NIGHT AND YOUR SCREECHING LIKE A BANSHEE!!" Tyler snapped.

"TYLER!" I yelled. "That's enough! Stop yelling at each other! Its a fucking game!" I blurted out leaning back into my chair.

"Doesn't mean he has to screech like that!!" Suddenly I heard my phone buzz. I unlocked it and noticed it was a text from Delirious.

J- Sorry about that Vanoss..
V- Its fine Delirious, don't worry.

My phone went silent as it showed the same three bubbles for awhile.

J- Thanks for sticking up for me by the way..

I smiled at my phone and started to reply.

V- Your my best friend. Anything for you, Delirious. :)
-read 12:44PM-

I sighed and turned my phone off.

We continued playing GTA V for about another few hours. Now I was really starting to get tired. I yawned and forced my eyes open. I stuck a bunch of C4's onto Lui's car since he was AFK. Nogla, Moo, Wrk, and WildCat left an hour ago to sleep. I heard Delirious' quiet, evil, chuckle.

"Hey guys I'm–" As soon as I heard that squeaky voice speak, I went to detonate the bombs until Lui and I were both dead.

"What!?" I yelled in confusion. I looked down into the left hand corner.

'H2O_Delirious killed LuiCalibre.'
'H2O_Delirious killed __Vanoss__.'

I heard Luke's and Jonathan's laughter fill my ears. Delirious' insane laughter filled my stomach with butterflies. I blushed a light pink.

Why does he make me feel this way? I curiously thought to myself. I then yawned and heard another yawn from my headphones.

"I'm heading off to bed." I heard Lui speak.

"Yeah same here." I muttered.

"See you guys later!" Delirious chirped.

And after he said that; I closed Skype and logged off. I closed my monitor and kicked my jeans off, and tossed my shirt onto the floor only to be left in my boxers. I walked to my bed and plopped down onto it. As soon as my head hit the pillow I passed out.

// Hello!! Thank you for reading chapter 1 of The Suffering! Make sure to comment your thoughts so far.
I know this was pretty short but I will get started on chapter 2 tomorrow!
Thanks again! :)
~Cat Apples