Best night ever?

Dear diary,
I am hoping everything goes according to plan. I have Andrea coming to the premiere with me. She doesn't even know. All I told her was to bring some extra fancy clothes. Sorry this was a short entry. Bye !
-Jess

Anxiously I waited outside the school entrance for Andrea. When she came out I quickly ushered her to the toilets.

"Do you have the fancy clothes?" I question.
"What do you think?" She replies sarcastically.
We get changed in silence then walk out in our dresses. The BMW is in my sight. Andrea and I stumble clumsily in our heels to the car. We get in and off we go!
"So are you going to tell me where we are going?" Andrea asks.
I point my finger towards to the window where a long red carpet is travelling into a hall. I watch her face as she adjusts her eyes.
"WHAT THE HELL JESS?! How did you? What? Wait was it true? Huh? I am freaking out!"
I smile to myself.

We walk down the red carpet with smiles plastered into our faces. Paparazzi are everywhere and in the background I hear news reporters: "Walking down the red carpet now is Daniel Radcliffes new daughter and her friend. Daniel has done a good job impressing her with his mansion but will his movie be a hit? We will find out in just a mo! See you after the break!"
I am hoping that no one from college will recognise me or Andrea!
We stroll into the hall and I spot Daniel Radcliffe with his hair gelled back and a neat black suit on.
"Dad this is Andrea. Andrea this is Daniel Radcliffe. " I say.
Andrea looks like she is going to faint so I support her carefully. After a nice conversation I see a tall girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes and a long sparkly grey dress draped across her body. She is accompanied by a tall man with curly brown hair. She looks very pretty indeed however I do not recognise her from anywhere. I smile at her and she smiles back.
"Hi Jess, I am Taylor and this is Gary."
"Do I know you?" I ask suspiciously.
"Of course not. We are close friends of your dad." Gary replies.
Ugh they're treating me like an 8 year old!
As they walk off I see Andrea eyeing them cautiously.
Dear diary,
The movie premiere just finished and my get are KILLING ME! I regret wearing heels! I know I may be short but still heels! Why would I do that to myself. We had a great night . We just dropped Andrea home. Luckily we have not got college tomorrow. Goodnight !
-Jess

Gradually I daze off to sleep. I am asleep until I hear a thud. I suddenly wake up startled my the noise and jump out of my bed. I hear laughs and a woman's voice I have definitely heard before. Quietly I sneak to the room of where I heard the noise.
"Do you think Jess will mind me staying here?" She asks.
"Well she has to! You are going to be her mother!" He laughs. Shivers run through my body. That was definitely Daniel and that strange woman Taylor I heard. A mother? I was perfectly fine with just a dad! From then on all I heard was sniggers and smooches. I gagged at the sound and ran back to my room.

Messages: Andrea- 07843 679...
Jess: ANDREA! Sorry if I woke you up! But this is URGENT!
Jess: ANDREA!
Jess: ANSWER ME!
Jess: PLEASE!
Jess: I NEED YOUR HELP NOW!
Jess: DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF NOW?'
Andrea: huh?
Jess: OMG! Crisis in the Radcliffe house hold!
Andrea: what is it? If your texting me at 4am in the morning it must be urgent!
Jess: I think Daniel is getting married.
Andrea: and that's a bad thing?
Jess: YES! I think it is to that strange woman, Taylor. I heard a thud and went to see what it was when I heard voices coming from a room. Like my normal self I went to inspect it. All I heard was Daniel saying "she will have to manage it as you are going to me her mum". Then I heard kisses and snogging and ran back to my room! I need your help!
Andrea: woah! Real crisis here! I need to bring out ANDREABOT 0.1.
Jess: what the hell is that! Seriously Andrea!
Andrea: trust me.
Andrea : This is ANDREABOT 0.1. I am a modern robot that helps with difficult situations. Your situation is: NEW MUM. Come back later when ANDREABOT 0.1 has finished loading . Good night.
Jess: WHAT? No help? Night then!
Andrea: TRUST MEE!!!!!