The Begging Begins

"so.... kanda....," Allen spoke cautiously.
"What the hell did you just do?" The swordsman spat, less as a question and more of a statement of fact. He was positive Allen just signed them up for something less than desirable.
"Well, since we haven't seen our friends in a while, I thought it might be a good idea if we-"
"Not happening." Kanda interrupted.
"You didn't even let me finish!" Allen whined.
"Don't need to."
"That's very rude of you Kanda-kun."
"Che." The samurai averted his gaze from the younger's.

This.. May prove to be more difficult than Allen anticipated..

~

Allen laid under the warmth of his comforter, listening to the sound of the shower running. He closed his eyes briefly and imagined the small thuds as if they were tiny drumbeats.
There has to be a way to convince him, He thought.
And that's when an idea popped in his head.
Shortly after Allen's plan was all laid out, he heard the shower turn off followed by Kanda exiting the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. He observed Kanda's form, how droplets of water slid down his defined body as he walked past the bed and to his dresser.
Perfect.
Allen quickly got on his feet, making his way over to kanda. In one swift moment, Allen had the swordsman' wrists pinned to the wall and his lips on the older's neck. Kanda gulped, wondering where this was coming from. Allen nibbled lightly at kanda's skin, leaving him no time to think. The younger then placing gentle kisses on kanda's collarbones that soon evolved to biting and sucking until he was sure he had left a mark.
His lips promptly moved to the samurai's jaw, planting chaste kisses all the way up to his ear before taking Kanda's soft lips in his own. By then the latter was tired of being controlled, placing one hand on Allen's hip and the other in his hair as he flipped their positions. With Allen now on the wall, red-faced and panting, Kanda smirked. He tugged Allen's hair slightly, just enough to summon a faint moan from the white haired boy as he writhed beneath Kanda's touch. Soon their lips met each others once more, pleading and passionate. In that moment, Allen felt Kanda's hand move to the waistband of his boxers. Allen then drew back to take a breath, whispering against Kanda's lips, "not until after you go to the movie with me tomorrow." Allen smirked.
"You play dirty, you ass." Kanda whispered back, desire in his eyes. Their lips connected once more, yet briefly this time.
"Is that a yes?"
Kanda grunted.
"..fine."

And with that the two made their way into bed, arms wrapped around one another as they drifted to sleep.