Packing

Ali's P.O.V.

So Me and Faith are staying here for and extra day and a half as my dad, Kim (his wife) and her kids because they wanted to drive. Tomorrow me and Faith are going to go and get on our plain. Faith came over to see it i was all finished packing as she came in my dad called and he said me and Faith will have first dibs on rooms and that there are two master bedrooms. As i got off the phone Faith said "what's wrong what did he say." I said "Yah its all fine he said he have first dibs on the rooms at the new house." "oh ok." she said after that she had to go home cause it was pretty late.

Skip to at the air port:

Faith and I stopped to get some snacked portable chargers and drinks the basics we were in first class so we had good seats and great views.

Skip to after plain ride

as me and Faith got off the plain we went to go find our luggage we found them and we saw someone holding a card with our names on it

as me and Faith got off the plain we went to go find our luggage we found them and  we saw someone holding a card with our names on it

We walked up to him and said that we where Mrs.Lopez and Pharris and he said "right this way girls." And we followed him out of the air port and saw a really nice car that I am guessing was his or my dads it was an amazing Range Rover and the inside was even better  (it looked like this )

" And we followed him out of the air port and saw a really nice car that I am guessing was his or my dads it was an amazing Range Rover and the inside was even better  (it looked like this )

We got real comfortable because the house was like 3 1/2 hours away and if was like 11 something at night so yah I was watching suicide squad and faith was catching up on our all time favorite show ever Grays Anatomy cuz I was on season 5 and she ...

We got real comfortable because the house was like 3 1/2 hours away and if was like 11 something at night so yah I was watching suicide squad and faith was catching up on our all time favorite show ever Grays Anatomy cuz I was on season 5 and she was on season 3 and we like to watch it after about 2 hours pass we where still awake so we decided to work on some school work to pass some time we we're also listening to music as well I was listening to mainly SoMo, Eminem, Rihanna and, Beyoncé. Faith was listening to a whole bunch so idk we passed out when we were about 45 minutes away (skip to when we got in the house)  we both just crashed on the couch it was like 4 am or something like that .

A/n
Hey y'all it's like 3 am as I am writing this so I will do more and later ~word count 424