Charmed : Fearing Is Not Caring

Present Day.......San Francisco........The Untied States Of America.......

 (Any that Read this story , Please Give "Some" feedback , Any Feedback Rox.)

                                                                                        Charmed Story 

                                                                                       Booshty Version 

                                                                                  "Fearing Is Not Caring"

                                                                      The Halliwell house stands over looking a suburban street and neighborhood , it is a tall average semi American gothic designed house painted a slight pinkish , purple , maroon color trimmed with white paint. large tall glassy white trimmed horizontal windows at its rightside , at the left of these windows is the small but tall rectangularish aged wooden front porch , at this porches far left is a white painted few wooden horizontally railed thin segment. a thin long enwrapping brown shingled partial rooftop wrapping around the entire frontside of this house above that at the right , right above the front porch is a white painted wooden railed and spaced rectangularish vertical balcony. High above rests a large semi triangular dark brown shingeld rooftop , at the far right is a pitched dark brown shingeld aged pointy hanging rooftop with a horizontal metal aged chrome as though thin flat rooster shaped looking weathervane pointing upward , skyward and around. above the two horizontal windows. A very tall average suburban looking house with a mid lengthed set of cement stairs and stairwell resting upward in front of it inbetween a large stone greyish aged foundation type wall The stairs leading upward towards this houses front long and wide twenty by twenty foot green front lawn , a few frontsided planted bushy flowery plants resting all around this houses lower frontsides , inbetween these small bushy foliaged planted bushes is indeed the houses ten slight wide and long dark wooden front stairs leading up to this houses very front stained glassy , dark wooden front door. 

                                                                  Within this house in its wide open plush modern designed furnitured dining room is a young slim long brown haired woman. There is a long oval dark wooden table with a few thin black cushiony chairs around its sides , the wide floor is a dark hardwood boarded and slatted floor. At the far left is a wide open dark wooden arched arch leading to the large glassy windowed living type room. Scattered along a few several differently decorwise placed white wicker type made and tied low squareish tables are assorted green bushy house planets in different dark colored wide plastic pots. Way behind this dark ovalish wooden table are three big multi stainglass bordered large glassy windows with long white drapes dangiling and hanging on either sides of each window. To the far foregrounds right is a dark aged but polished looking wooden banister and upstairs slight curving to the upper far left a dark wooden stairway with dark blue carpeting on each slight up turning stairs mid sections , and a long semi diagnal dark wooden railing withlong horizontal rods spaced abit from one another in a very slight upleading row along this stairways lower railings area. To the far back of the room left is the wide open average looking two door sized archway leading towards and into the smallish tall ceilinged flowery type looking room that is this houses kitchen.  

                                                                      This youngish looking partially light brown freckily curvy slim woman is Piper Halliwell , a motherly young woman and also one third of "The Charmed Ones." One of three actual present day magical using Wiccian witches who use their powers , heriditary , handed down of sorts , magical gifts and skills who have learned to help many , many people and beings magical and not magical alike sofar. Her two other sisters Pheobe , the youngest , intuitive in ways , allways flirtacious , short brown haired , buxom curvy woman , and Paige her other by only recently by a few years has been revealed as also by blood and lineage a Halliwell as well , who had left her basic now thought of to her step parents , but parents though nonethe less , a while ago to come and live and stay with Piper and Pheobe instead. When Paige was born she was taken away and put somewhere else from the Charmed one's world so to say , for her well being own saftey , by her real parents , Piper and Pheobe's parents. Her name was Paige Matthews and she was a secretary , reporter and journalist of sorts at a nearby local newspaper. Her name now is officially Paige Halliwell. A determined spirited , and flirtacious , porcelin whiteish skinned curvy , buxom youngish woman , with long dark strawberry blondish hair. She is wearing a white , thin clothy form fitting half shirt , no bra , a lime red thin miniskirt and a pair of light whiteish pantyhose and a pair of white strappy chunky heeled shoes displaying her long chunky goofy formed toes and feet.