Chapter 1

"come on wake up Ashley it's time for school" my mom said shaking me awake ,But mom I don't want to go to school I whined. Come on honey you have to now take a shower and come down stairs there's breakfast on the table she said. "Ugh" I groaned I don't want to go to school.. I got up and brushed my teeth while getting in a hot shower I thought about how my day should go new school new friend I hope I just blend in . I ran downstairs kissing my mom on her head as she gave me a bright smile Alright mom I'm leaving love ya. "Alright have a good day at school make friends" she replied I scoffed "like that even gonna happen I muttered ".

    I finally pulled up at the school  "wow that's a big school" I stepped out of my car and stood there admiring the view. You new here someone asked. I looked over and saw a girl she was eyeing me curiously she was pretty with long blonde hair "yeah" I said . Her face brightens up it's not often that we get new students here she glanced over my shoulder at my schedule you have English first hour about I walk you to class? she suggested I'm Lilly by the way I nodded my head mines Ashley  I replied when we walked into class all eyes dropped to me and every one begin whispering "great" I groaned guess this is how my first day is going to be .

Okay guys tell me how I'm doing excuse the mistakes . The picture is Ashley ^ vote comment and enjoy.😘