1.

Being Tony Starks daughter has their perks and drawbacks, one perk is that I get to be safe and sound with my dad and his friends (even though he doesn't really think of them as friends anymore because of what happened with the Avengers) and one drawback is that I am treated like a kid even though I have been through a lot already. Even if he and Pepper always baby me I don't blame him, to them I'm their princess. 

Anyway, what I do with my dad was help him and Dr. Banner, well before Bruce just left without saying goodbye. I work with my dad now with his suit upgrades or whatever he needs help with, and if I'm not with him I am up in my room working on new Iron-Man suits, Black Widow suits, War Machine suits, or even the King himself Black Panther suits, but I discreetly make suits for the other Avengers that are on Captains side. I still think of them as family and families have fights from time to time, but are always there when you need them in the end.  

"Ms. Stark your father would like to see you in his lab." F.R.I.D.A.Y. says as she paused my music I had played. "Thank you, I'll be right down" I inform her as I grab my sketchbook before leaving my room. As I walk through the now-bare hallways of Avengers tower I remember all the things that happened here. A lot of good things but also hard things took place in these walls. 

"Hey princess come help with something real quick, it's about a new suit." I hear my dad say as I walk in the lab. "Dad I already designed a suit for you, why-" He cuts me off, "Oh it's not for me, it's for that Spider boy." I smile a little. Ever since I designed that suit he's been trying to get me to program different things to the suit before he gives it to the kid. "Oh well, what kind of suit? Or do you want me to program more stuff to the suit?" I ask him smiling just thinking about the new hero. "Hmm, since I already put the training wheels protocol on there, why don't you put like a video recorder on it, so I can see who he fights and where. Oh and anything else you want this is now your project and responsibility." he smiles and hugs me. "Don't forget to pack for next month, we are going to new place. It's a surprise." 

I finally get to work on the suit alone, finally, I get to have some fun with this. I wonder if the Spider-Man is gonna like it. I've never seen him in person or even know his real name. All that dad said was he was a year younger than me. Oh, I forgot to tell you Hi I'm Angel Marie Star, age 16, and welcome to my life.   

~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys, I hoped you enjoyed this I had gotten inspired by watching Spider-Man homecoming finally of course. So I hope you enjoy this story while it continues. <3