Mr. Feeny

Riley walked outside to walk over to Mr.Feeny's, but he was outside gardening. He looked up and smiled as if glad to see me.
"Well hello there Ms..."
"Matthews BUT I am not related to them at all I just got the wrong house I was looking for you I am new in town."

After a long day at Mr.Fenney's house Riley quite enjoyed her time with Mr.Feeny helping him with the garden and sitting down and drink lemonade all was well until...
"Well Ms.Matthews you better get home it's almost dark outside"
Riley haven't even thought about sleeping conditions and tomarrow was school and she couldn't wear the same clothes.
"Oh ok bye Mr.Feeny I had a wonderful time"
Riley walked near the apartment buildings and realized Mr.Turner lives there, but you can't just knock on the door saying I'm random 14 year old girl and can I sleep here?
Riley found a bench nearby and wondered what Farkle was doing if he told Maya and Lucas yet.
"Oh Farkle where are you?"
Riley laid down on the bench and fell into a deep sleep.

"You think she's cute don't you Cory"
"Um..don't know what your talking about"
"The girl that was on your kitchen floor"
"She probaly just fell or something"
"You know she looked a little like you"
"Yeah I guess wait she looked alot like me not that I look like a girl"
"Do you think she was lying about being related to you"
"No Shawn I don't think she is related to me I've met every person in my family"
"Well good point"
"But yes I thought she was cute..."
"You might see her tomarrow"
"Shawn go home"
Shawn laughed and grabbed his bag and left the room leaving Cory to think about the girl who was on his kitchen floor.

"You what!"
Lucas usually wasn't the one to get mad real easily, but he couldn't help himself.Maya on the other hand was holding Lucas to make sure he didn't go all on it on Farkle.
"I accidentally sent Riley back in time and I don't know how to get her out I didn't mean too I lost my balance and accidentally pressed the switch and now Riley may be gone forever"
Lucas calmed down and went to sit next to Farkle.
"Don't worry Farkle we'll figure out a way"
Farkle wiped a year from his eye and nodded his head.
"Ok but we have one problem Ranger Rick"
"What is that?"
"Um...hello? Cory? Topanga?"
Farkle got up and went over to the time machine.
"Maya well leave that to you"
"Yeah leave it on me? Why not Lucas...oh ok fine I'll just do that then!"
Maya headed out the door leaving Farkle and Lucas working to get Riley where she belongs. Home.