01 (Leah P.O.V)

"Ugh Leah run faster" my best friend Mollie said as we were running into the school gates we were late once again for the 2nd time this week.

"Calm your tits, you know I don't like running" I spat back slowly down my pace entering the office and opening the cold glass door, all I felt is a hit of air-conditioning against my face.

We walked up to the counter and stood in front of the cranky elderly woman. "I see your late again Leah and Mollie, 2nd time in a row. See you both at the after school detention" she said handing me the bright green piece of paper with my name scribbled at the top of the sheet.

                       Leah Roberts
Will be attending an afternoon    detention at 3:00pm - 5:30pm

"Please Mrs Warily, I can't I have to be home at 3:00pm we are going to an appointment at the hospital" Mollie spoke in a pleading tone.

"Fine but I'll be seeing you tomorrow afternoon, as for you Leah you are still coming this afternoon and no excuses" she hissed before sending us to class. Mollie and I had seperate classes for most of our subjects, so she went to Maths and I went to English.

I walked into my English classroom and sat at my desk. Mr Weir was explaining how the indigenous poetry system works when out of the blue he started talking about assigned partners.

"This term you will be peered up with someone and have to write an essay on this topic, alright I have the names for this terms partners.... Trent and Tahlia,
Noah and Gabriella, Leah and Henry, Matt and Kira." He finished, yes yes yes I get to work with Henry!!!!!