THREE

Jaebum's Pov

"Youngjae-ah, we are must talking right now." I followed him to our room, I need to talk with him, but I didn't think this is the right time. He was mad.

"No, Jaebum hyung!! I won't and I don't care!! Don't even to hug me again in front of public!!"

"I want talk about that Youngjae-ah, like I said before we must talk, don't too close with other members and don't make any skinship with them. I don't like it!!" I raised my voice and stepped closer to Youngjae. I'm hugging him from back, put my hands on his waist. Mumbled on his shoulder.

"Please don't mad with me Youngjae-ah. I'm jealous when you with Jackson so close each other in our live show. It's not about 2Jae, it's about us."

Youngjae's Pov

I was freezing when Jaebum hyung said sweet and cheesy words. My cheeks burned so hot and red. I'm feeling his warm breath on my neck.

"I-I want go to sleep early hyung.. so tired. I want to change my clothes." Said my best reason to free from him.

"Okay okay I understand, we talk this later.. and change with your pink teddy bears pajama Youngjae-ah." He turned me to face him.

"Why hyung?" I looked him with confusion face.

"Because I said it."

******

I was laying on bed which me and Jaebum hyung shared, I was holding my pillow and got ready to sleep, when I closed my eyes I felt arms wrapped my waist.

"Jaebum hyung~ don't hug me."

"You always call me bummie hyung when we're in our room."
I felt he was hugging me tightly.

"Emm.. bummie hyung~ I want sleep."

"Okay we sleep, don't talk anymore. You said that you tired."

Why he did this to me, he's back hugging me tightly, stroking my hair and I can felt he sofly kissing my shoulder and my back. He always said our skinship is fan service for fans which hurts me so much, the confused part he did more intimate when we was tandem. I have feeling for Jaebum hyung but I couldn't a confession to him because he is straight. I knew all his ex and all of them was girls.

"Youngjae-ah, you're so cute. This pajama very suit with your pale skin."

Jaebum's Pov

I'm back hugging him. I feel so comfort, his skin very smooth, soft and warm. He was cute, adorable with his pajamas. I'm kissing his shoulder and his back for tons. I want more, I want to kiss his skin. I began to kiss his neck and right ear.

"Hyung please stop." He whined.

"No Youngjae-ah.. I can't stop." I nibbled his ear and whispered.
"Your soft skin makes me insane."

"Hyung... why you do this to me? No cameras and no fans, so why you do skinship to me every single night?" He tried to away from me, but he is too small against my strength.

"You're so innocent and naive Youngjae-ah, do you think I hug and cuddle you every night just for 2jae's fans? I did more when no one can't see it."

"But bummie hyung~ you said before this is just fan service.... "

"I love you Youngjae-ah." I whispered and kissing his neck softly. I could see his cheeks blushed pink. Oh my God he was shy.

"What, no!! It's impossible hyung.. I-I..." He turned around and looked me with surprised.

"Why impossible? My feeling to you is real." I brushed his cheeks down to his lips. Smiling fondly to him.

"But, you're straight hyung!"

"I can't be the straight one when I'm with you Choi Youngjae."

Thank you so much for reading this, I shocked you gave vote.
>_< heartwarming so much for me.
I have tried my best for fluffy, but yeah so bad. See you in the next chapter ♡