DANIEL SHARMAN

specially made for Kayla,

I was currently lying on my bed at 2 in the morning because I can't go to sleep. I had absolutely nothing to do so therefore I pulled off my layers of blankets and stretched out my legs until they were touching the cold floor. Carefully I slipped on my slippers and pulled my hoodie over my head. My hair was in a messy bun, while I was wearing black spandex shorts. I lazily dragged myself down stairs to the kitchen. My mom and dad were asleep and they don't really care what I do so I didn't have to be silent as a mouse.

I sat down on my bar chair and scrolled through tumblr on my phone. I was finally getting tired when my phone vibrated. Isaac,  the hottest guy in school texted ME?

>hii. it's Isaac, uhm well i can't sleep and I was wondering if you want to go on an late night adventure maybe?

I didn't know what to say. But my thumbs took over my mind before I had a chance to think.

<hi isaac, I can't sleep either. I'd looove to go. let me put on some sweats and I'll be ready c;

uhm what?

>great, pick you up soon babe ;D

And that's when I basically ran up stairs. I quickly put on my grey  Hollister sweats and took my hair out of a bun and brushed my knotted wavy hair. I pulled my UGG boots out from my closet and covered my cold feet with fuzzy socks. Quickly I slipped on my UGG's and looked at myself in my body length mirror. I decided to take off my sweat shirt and put on a blue v-neck, because it's probably not gonna get very cold.

So I have my bra on, I have my phone with 96%, and I think I'm good.

As I clutched my phone waiting for Isaac to reply, it vibrated. My stomach fluttered. I unlocked my phone and scrolled to our conversation.

>I'm here come outside babe.

babe

B-A-B-E

OKAY, okay, get yourself together Kayla.

I rushed down stairs and gripped my front door handle. Pulling just far enough so my body can fit through it. I shut my front door and walked down the sidewalk to where I see I Isaac leaning against his car.

He was wearing sweats, converse, black v neck, with a grey zip up jacket.

"Hi, Kayla." his deep raspy voice greeted me.

"I- uh hi." he chuckled at my response. I felt my cheeks reddened.

"Let's go, shall we?" I nodded my head as he opened his passenger door. I muttered a quick thanks and he jogged to his side.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

"Where are we going?!" I happily said as it was the 16th time.

Isaac and I have been talking and telling jokes as we rode up along up a hill. It's been about 45 minutes of driving, and I just don't want this night to end.

"I told you, it's a surprise." he told me again. Whatever,

As we rode and  conversations, the car came to a halt and we were up on a hill so that we were looking over the city lights.

I gasped. He blushed. "Do you like it?" "Yes, oh my god it's, it's beautiful." "Nothing compared to you." My stomach felt light. I looked down "C'mon, let's go have a look." he hopped out of his side and jogged over to mine and open the door for me, of course.

There we lyied on the hood of his car, My head on his chest while we gazed at the stars and city lights.

"You no I really like you right?" he spoke up.

"Yeah, well now I do but I like you too so no need to feel embarrassed."

I  adjust myself so we are face to face. We look into each other's eyes as we lean closer till our lips connected. 

Isaac slowly lifted me up from my thighs and laid me on the grass.

Now looking down at me with an intense gaze, I felt the cool air git my skin as he pulled my hair to the side and left sweet kisses here and there.

Pulling down my sweets, I feel shivers up my spine. Daniel rubs his warm hands up and down my thigh- getting awfully close to my heat.

A moan slips out of his mouth as I bring his body closer to mine by tugging on his manhood.

Daniel places his hands on either side of my neck, locking me inside his arms. He slowly but surely grinds on my sensitive. I bite down on my chapped lips holding back a moan to keep the lust in his eyes. But failing miserably as a loud sound of pleasure escape my mouth unplanned.

He grunts out a "I can't handle the teasing."

Daniel lifts himself above me and quickly pulls me up to suck him off. I roughly pull his zipper down and anxiously unbutton his pants and drag them down to his ankles then graphics hardness through his thin boxers. He groans. I smirk.

I lick on his long thick shaft getting his boxers wet. I rip them off and plunge my throat down on him. Bobbing my head up and down and sucking so hard spit slurps out of my mouth. He tugs on my hair making me moan on his dick.

The tension was too much for him. Daniels dick twitched in my mouth and shot his liquids in my mouth. "Swallow like a good girl." I did as so. Then opened up my mouth to show it's all gone. He smiles. "Lets go back to my house for more fun, and get punished for making me hard just looking at you." I smirk and squeeze my boobs then push them up to make me look sluty and horny. "Stop before I fuck you so hard whenever you sit down this week, you'll feel the shape of my cock in your ass." I rolled my eyes and he pulled his pants up, then hoped in the car as did I. Trying to get prepared for whatever the hell was gonna happen tonight.

a/n: hiiiiiiii

idk

comment please

I love you so smile

❁ ♡ ❁ ♡ ❁ ♡ ❁ ♡ ❁ ♡ ❁ ♡